Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Friend

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well if it comes down to Romney and Obama?? I'll take Obama. Boy the lesser of 2 evils. Romney will really screw us up!

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Edtheaminal
Well if it comes down to Romney and Obama?? I'll take Obama. Boy the lesser of 2 evils. Romney will really screw us up!

They're both scary, which i wont vote for either of them. i don't care if my vote 'doesn't count' im going to vote for someone else. the two party system is corrupting everything.
Yes I would like my country to have a new President. Instead of sleezy, old President George Richards >.>

... I'm not American ... so I can't really comment on Obama
Metheshrew
iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
Metheshrew
Metheshrew
What I'm afraid of is following rules of a religion that are not mine. That's what scares me about the GOP candidates. It's find to be faithful towards one's own beliefs, but to say that you would attempt to undo something like don't ask don't tell or put more restrictions on birth control and abortion scares me.

GOP believes in traditional values which is what I love about Republicans. smile

That's nice, but these 'traditional' values aren't for everyone. Myself included. I shouldn't forced to follow these traditional values.

That's where you are wrong. They don't force anything upon you. They express it which means you can follow it or not. It's your choice.

The fact that they are ruled by their religion and desire to make abortion illegal and outlaw gay marriage? That's not forcing me to go by their values? Sorry, but with the world's population booming and the fact that I cannot take care of a baby right now makes abortion the better option for me were I to ever get pregnant. If that right was taken away from me, I'd be forced to care for a baby that I didn't want...it would either be that or put the baby in a corrupt foster system. Oh...and it's a good thing I'm straight. I'd be forced into a half assed civil union if should I want to take that next step with my same sex partner.

Sorry, but trying to pass laws based on one's own belief is, in fact, forcing those 'traditional values' on everyone else.

Thanks for playing, though.

Someone will pray for you to change your mind set.
Kim Haruko
Yes I would like my country to have a new President. Instead of sleezy, old President George Richards >.>

Who is George Richards?
Metheshrew
Metheshrew
Metheshrew
What I'm afraid of is following rules of a religion that are not mine. That's what scares me about the GOP candidates. It's find to be faithful towards one's own beliefs, but to say that you would attempt to undo something like don't ask don't tell or put more restrictions on birth control and abortion scares me.

GOP believes in traditional values which is what I love about Republicans. smile

That's nice, but these 'traditional' values aren't for everyone. Myself included. I shouldn't forced to follow these traditional values.

That's where you are wrong. They don't force anything upon you. They express it which means you can follow it or not. It's your choice.

The fact that they are ruled by their religion and desire to make abortion illegal and outlaw gay marriage? That's not forcing me to go by their values? Sorry, but with the world's population booming and the fact that I cannot take care of a baby right now makes abortion the better option for me were I to ever get pregnant. If that right was taken away from me, I'd be forced to care for a baby that I didn't want...it would either be that or put the baby in a corrupt foster system. Oh...and it's a good thing I'm straight. I'd be forced into a half assed civil union if should I want to take that next step with my same sex partner.

Sorry, but trying to pass laws based on one's own belief is, in fact, forcing those 'traditional values' on everyone else.

Thanks for playing, though.

Someone will pray for you to change your mind set.

User Image

And I shall cast a powerful witchcraft spell against those who do.

Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Do you want a new president in 2012?

Absolutely not. mad Have you not seen the alternative?
rabidpandaren

I hope the incumbent loses.
Kim Haruko

Who is George Richards?

The president of my country ... I won't tell you where dramallama
Kim Haruko
Kim Haruko

Who is George Richards?

President of Trinidad and Tobago?
Kim Haruko
Kim Haruko

Who is George Richards?

Yep emotion_donotwant Did you google it?
Kim Haruko
Kim Haruko
Kim Haruko

Who is George Richards?

I'm just so sexy/intelligent. heart
Kim Haruko
Kim Haruko
Kim Haruko

Who is George Richards?

I'm just so sexy/intelligent. heart

I see >.>

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
no!!! i THINK NO ONE CAN FIX THE USA

Liberal Voter

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
rabidpandaren

I hope the incumbent loses.

Dream on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas