Welcome to Gaia! ::

First off I think Obama is a BA. For these reasons. Excellent foreign policy, helping the next generation, and healthcare. He has assisted Lybia in their war. Gave the ok for the attack on Osoma. Giving a future to the next generation for decreasing the cost of college. And helping the people that have no healthcare with his healthcare plan (good Or bad we'll find out soon)

Quotable Genius

Brimster
First off I think Obama is a BA. For these reasons. Excellent foreign policy, helping the next generation, and healthcare. He has assisted Lybia in their war. Gave the ok for the attack on Osoma. Giving a future to the next generation for decreasing the cost of college. And helping the people that have no healthcare with his healthcare plan (good Or bad we'll find out soon)

ROFL @ this post!!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
The thing about this Obamacare thing that gets me

Mitt Romney was Governor of Massachusetts and did a Health Care Thing is, he did it before Obama did the thing on a Presidential level (except the Romney's penalties are more expensive than the Obamacare plan' "tax" )
Obama's health plan was fashioned after Romney's plan....

And Romney is balking at it and wants to repeal it? HE DESIGNED THE PLAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

This is why I do not trust Romney - at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff