Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aven Loreli
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
Obama knows how to brain wash the younger generation
rofl

And the GOP doesn't?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Republicans don't brain wash. Only the Democrats do. Yes it might sound ignorant but it's true. Democrats will say and do anything to keep their power. The Republicans actually want to help out the American citizens.
Obama is a weiner!!! ..I mean winner?? xp
iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
Aven Loreli
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
Aven Loreli
Kasumi Nabiki Akane

Obama care calls for the slashing of $600 billion and medicare will be broke in 9 years.
watch it happen . then you will say how did she know?

Yeah, I will politely disagree. Medicare will not be going way. Especially since every article I've found has said Medicare is "in danger" ever since the Clinton/Bush Jr. eras.

So, like I said, give me a concrete source that Medicare will die, THEN I may change my mind.

Until then, nope.

read the obama care mandates. The presidents budget has nothing in it about medicare funding.

Doesn't mean it won't be funded. There are other ways to fund it. And that could be changed. So, once again, I disagree.

Voting Obama. Cause the GOP is full of ******** misogynist, racist, assholes.

Haven't your parents ever told you not to say things that weren't true? If no, then it's time you start to learn to keep your lying mouth shut. thank you smile

Aven Loreli is a brainwashed freak who is in love with the democrats and only see the good in Democrats. She doesn't know or care to know about the bad things democrats do behind the curtain. She needs to open up her mind to the truth and stop remaining ignorant. She is as stupid as a sloth.
2012 will be a fantastic year because Obama won't be president. I have a Dream! that Obama only served 1 term. 3nodding
Obama = 1 term president! I can say that over and over again! biggrin biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

3,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rick Santorum is a complete whack job. Anyone that votes for him needs to be committed.

Man-Hungry Cleric

Aven Loreli
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
Aven Loreli
Kasumi Nabiki Akane

Obama care calls for the slashing of $600 billion and medicare will be broke in 9 years.
watch it happen . then you will say how did she know?

Yeah, I will politely disagree. Medicare will not be going way. Especially since every article I've found has said Medicare is "in danger" ever since the Clinton/Bush Jr. eras.

So, like I said, give me a concrete source that Medicare will die, THEN I may change my mind.

Until then, nope.

read the obama care mandates. The presidents budget has nothing in it about medicare funding.

Doesn't mean it won't be funded. There are other ways to fund it. And that could be changed. So, once again, I disagree.

Voting Obama. Cause the GOP is full of ******** misogynist, racist, assholes.

Haven't your parents ever told you not to say things that weren't true? If no, then it's time you start to learn to keep your lying mouth shut. thank you smile

Aven Loreli is a brainwashed freak who is in love with the democrats and only see the good in Democrats. She doesn't know or care to know about the bad things democrats do behind the curtain. She needs to open up her mind to the truth and stop remaining ignorant. She is as stupid as a sloth.

Exactly. She's probably a left-wing nut job, and doesn't realize it. xd

Not all of the people in the GOP are racist, just look at Ron Paul. When he was a doctor, he used to treat poor black families for free out of his own pocket (no medicare or medicaid). The mainstream media tries so hard to label him as racist and anti-women because they want to discredit his libertarian message.

People automatically assume the Ron Paul is against equal rights because he was against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and they don't bother looking into his reasoning (ignorant bigots). If they would've looked into his reasoning, then they would've seen that he was against the part of the act which tells people what to do with their own private property, and that he was for getting rid of the Jim Crow laws.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Since Ron Paul has absolutely no chance of winning, I'm going for Obama.

Romney and Santorum make me want to bash my head into a brick wall repeatedly.
WhiteFangGirl06
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
WhiteFangGirl06
Hell no I am sticking to Obama. When I look at republicans I only see racist, discriminating, every bad word pretty much. I hate the republican party with a passion and really find them to be hilarious at the same time (I'm laughing at them type of way).

lets see your grandparents go with out medicare.

I don't have grandparents they died when I was little. The only way grandparents will go without medicare is if we just let the republicans have their way.

Then why is it that Obama care cuts $500 billion from medicare?
KyaKonami

then do it then. don't talk about it.
Kasumi Nabiki Akane
KyaKonami

then do it then. don't talk about it.

Ron paul has betty crocker pot brownies.
I like Obama best. I would have wanted a women for president, but as you can see, the only female who wants to be a president and is likely to win is a complete dumbass. Obama should stay for as long as possible. smile
JamesCanBeAGirlsNameX3
I like Obama best. I would have wanted a women for president, but as you can see, the only female who wants to be a president and is likely to win is a complete dumbass. Obama should stay for as long as possible. smile

The only women I know that still wants to be president is Hilary Clinton. Is that who you meant?
KyaKonami

For me, I will vote for anyone but Obama. So I'll either choose Romney or Santorum.
mahani
Rick Santorum is a complete whack job. Anyone that votes for him needs to be committed.

I am committed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces