Welcome to Gaia! ::

stefan1921
iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
stefan1921
Young Master Seke
stefan1921
it a shame there isn't Capital Punishment in norway.

every country has its on system. I am sure he will get punished in according to thier laws

cmon he deserves farr more than 21 years, their max sentence. maybe 21 years per murder is better

Your guys solutions are all not good. My Solution: Firing Squad... (It's a very short process and the government doesn't have to spend a whole bunch of money. Just one shot one kill. All it take is a bullet.

lol guess what capital punishment is!

We should have a vote in this country and make it legal. Countries like North Korea today use my solution. smile

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
stefan1921
stefan1921
Young Master Seke
stefan1921
it a shame there isn't Capital Punishment in norway.

every country has its on system. I am sure he will get punished in according to thier laws

cmon he deserves farr more than 21 years, their max sentence. maybe 21 years per murder is better

Your guys solutions are all not good. My Solution: Firing Squad... (It's a very short process and the government doesn't have to spend a whole bunch of money. Just one shot one kill. All it take is a bullet.

We should have a vote in this country and make it legal. Countries like North Korea today use my solution. smile

OH Boy can't wait to be like North Korea!

lol jk i think they should give him a plane ticket to Iran and let him chill with the Islam bruthas wink

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
He should be locked up until the day he die and buried in the prison
stefan1921
stefan1921
stefan1921

OH Boy can't wait to be like North Korea!

lol jk i think they should give him a plane ticket to Iran and let him chill with the Islam bruthas wink

I know you would love it there. Smoking weed with them Iranians! xD

Liberal Gaian

I think I saw it on the news when I was in Indonesia or Hong Kong ugh forgot.

I think you should take the comment 'he would do it again' into account. I'm more worried what would happen in the future. Also with the comment on a civil war against muslim...

His skills on using a gun, and how well he was able to come with a plan like that, and I'm pretty more ashamed that the mother didn't notice anything. I also do believe he was mentally stable, since he did spare some people... like a 10 year old and polish kid etc, and did said sorry for the family, but not the actually event.

I personally would put him to jail, since he did commit murder, injured a lot a lot of families in one of the safest countries in the world and actually doesn't mind doing it again.

I do fear 21 years is not enough, but who knows...

Liberal Citizen

The Otto Leo
I think every country should have the death penalty.

Is taking another life to punish taking life truly a good thing?

Yes. Would you want a murderer who murders many people to live?

Yes, actually.

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nice to see Norway has kept this horror show rather civil, unlike some countries I'm certain.

Anyway, the guy's obviously crazy now the question is if he's insane. (Honestly, who can tell someone's political affiliation by glance or other similarly off things he's mentioned.)

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
That's just awful.

I have an internet friend who lives in Norway and I remember him posting about this as it happened. He was cursing this man and said that Norway should have a death penalty. I've never seen him like that before, he was getting really riled up.

This is probably one of the most tragic and dispicable things to happen recently, and the fact that North American media continues to cover pointless s**t that barely has any impact on anything is awful.
The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo

Yes, actually.

Lets say Hitler was captured by the allies. Would you want Hitler to stay alive? even after he killed millions of innocent people?

Liberal Citizen

The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo

Yes, actually.

Lets say Hitler was captured by the allies. Would you want Hitler to stay alive? even after he killed millions of innocent people?

He should be brought to trial and punished as seen fit. But not killed. Death is a release from the pains of this life. He should be made to suffer a punishment for a long time, so that he can dwell upon his actions.
The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo

Yes, actually.

He should be brought to trial and punished as seen fit. But not killed. Death is a release from the pains of this life. He should be made to suffer a punishment for a long time, so that he can dwell upon his actions.

Would you like torture more then death?

Liberal Citizen

The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo

Yes, actually.

Punishment, not torture. There is a difference. And in this case, the only torture going on would be that in his own mind.
The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo

Yes, actually.

Punishment, not torture. There is a difference. And in this case, the only torture going on would be that in his own mind.

The reason why keeping a prisoner in prison for the rest of his/her life is bad, is because it costs a lot of money to keep people in prison. You have to pay for their 3 meals a day, etc. Also injecting them can also be expensive because it costs a lot of money to inject them. So the fastest and cheapest way to get rid of someone is to just put them in a firing squad.

Liberal Citizen

The Otto Leo
The Otto Leo

The reason why keeping a prisoner in prison for the rest of his/her life is bad, is because it costs a lot of money to keep people in prison. You have to pay for their 3 meals a day, etc. Also injecting them can also be expensive because it costs a lot of money to inject them. So the fastest and cheapest way to get rid of someone is to just put them in a firing squad.

You're absolutely right. But I myself have no problem paying taxes that put someone in prison for the rest of their life because they did something wrong. That's the way it should be. It's a punishment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff