Shy Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
Raeanna666
emotion_facepalm Seriously? Wtf

Newbie Noob

We parents are bought up to show respect to others.No home training to those that don't listen to the staff, at the beg of the ceremony."Hold ALL cheering to the end" that is not to hard to do or is it? The families don't care. Could have decorated the caps at the end.Get your diploma at the office not mail them to u.Community Service is a over doing it.But that's the school rules.That's uncalled for.

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't know why the school distracted thought that the parents and family wont cheer. All students work hard to get through high school so they can got to college or find jobs and so on. Of course someone is going to cheer.

blushjng's Bride

Bashful Friend

6,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
That's ridiculous! :0 I mean they could have just told her to be quieter but arresting is a bit too extreme :/

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
well im witness to how freaking crazy they get during graduation, take me for an example
my graduation was just last friday, they told us our dress code was males black pants and shoes, white button up shirts. females black, white or baige shoes, white dress, we had to wear our cloths to graduation practice where the had a "dress inspection" and there was no problem. but on graduation day they "had a last minute change in rules" and plain refused to let me walk with black shoes, so i had to run to the feild and ask my mom to go to k-mart and get me white shoes

to think they would hold someone back from getting there diploma for shoes

as for this mother, hell she was there to support her child do you honestly exspect absolute scilence, graduation is a mile stone that she has reached

Popular Regular

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
I think it's the responsibility of the student and their parents to study and follow rules and regulations when it comes to their school's policies. I can see how if everyone was doing this there would be a riot status celebration. I can imagine the school is a bit harsh but it looks like they knew what they were getting into by being "party animals"

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
WTF?! That is just ridiculous!
I bet air horns, shouting, loud clapping, vuvuzelas, and smiles are to blame. That mom deserved to go to jail for supporting her baby! D:<
I saw that. Its messed up
dickheads I swear classified_fu
animexgames
I saw that. Its messed up
*squee* I love your sig whee

Magic Sweetheart

15,690 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Object of Affection 150
thank whatever being that my school didn't pull any crazies in my graduation,
my mom and sister were able scream "Whoo!" and "I love you"
then again there were over 150 kids graduating and alot of families
does that just happen in small schools?

Familiar Trickster

I find it very stupid.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Blueyay
thank whatever being that my school didn't pull any crazies in my graduation,
my mom and sister were able scream "Whoo!" and "I love you"
then again there were over 150 kids graduating and alot of families
does that just happen in small schools?

We had 21 at my graduation and we were asked to wait till the end to cheer because it was being filmed. But then someone passes out in the middle of it do eh...

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
That's pretty ridonkeylous. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers