Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

...having sex with his wife

article

A sheriff's deputy who stumbled upon a familial love triangle admitted to pummeling his dad on Tuesday.

Grand County Sheriff's Office deputy Timothy "TJ" Brewer, 33, pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and was given a deferred two year jail sentence as well as 24 months probation and more than $800 in fines, according to the Salt Lake City Tribune.

"I understand why you would have been very angry on the night of your criminal conduct," Judge Lyle Anderson said during Brewer’s sentencing. "You understand that you can’t accomplish anything with violence."

Brewer's anger got the best of him on July 11. Talking Points Memo reports on the details:

TJ would later tell officers that after dinner, which he cooked, his wife went upstairs to put one of their children to bed. Soon afterward, he realized he was alone in the house “when the kid she put to bed came down stairs,” according to police reports.
“He went up to check on where his wife was,” one officer recounted in the reports. “He stated that when he opened the door to his son’s room, he saw his wife on top of his dad” having sex.

Brewer told police he "beat the f--k” out of his dad. His wife told cops Brewer "pistol whipped" his dad and also hit her.

When news of the attack first broke, neighbors told Fox Salt Lake City they were stunned to hear of discord within the family.

"It does surprise me, the family is always close, always getting together and doing things," neighbor Stephanie Clueff said. "To hear that, we’ve never seen anything like that."

Both Brewer's wife and father survived the attack.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

emotion_0A0 I can't find the right words or way on how to reply to this....

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Yuki_Windira
emotion_0A0 I can't find the right words or way on how to reply to this....

I'm with you on this. xp

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I agree with the sentencing - he should get off lightly due to the extremely disgusting nature of the actions of his wife and father. I hope he gets a quick divorce and she ends up on the street without a penny.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I would have just divorced the wife and renounced the father. Violence was not needed.
It's disgraceful that this man was legally sentenced and fined. It's his disgusting parent and his disgusting wife who should be sentenced -- and actually serve the sentence -- and fined.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"It does surprise me, the family is always close, always getting together and doing things,"

Why yes, yes they do..
very close. doing things.
lol

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Bienaimee R
It's disgraceful that this man was legally sentenced and fined. It's his disgusting parent and his disgusting wife who should be sentenced -- and actually serve the sentence -- and fined.

Cheating isn't illegal, sadly.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
dafuq? domokun stargate

Wintry Dragon

I thought there was some law or consideration where the husband acts in rage at the discovery of marital infidelity in the act? Is that just a myth or not applicable everywhere?

Hallowed Wench

User Image

I would have hobbled the b*****d.

Rainbow Wrangler

13,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh my god...this is sickening, what the hell? And in their son's bed? This woman has issues as well as this man's father. Beating was totally justified, but at the same time not worth going to jail over.

Omnipresent Warlord

Bienaimee R

Nah, the father should have stood his ground and killed his son. You do believe he was well within his rights to do so, right? It's not the father or wife broke any laws and the son is clearly a vicious criminal. Or did all the crap you believe fly out the window when you sympathize with the criminal?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
A mali
I thought there was some law or consideration where the husband acts in rage at the discovery of marital infidelity in the act? Is that just a myth or not applicable everywhere?
If he'd killed them, it would be considered murder in the second degree - sometimes called a crime of passion - because unlike murder in the first degree it was not premeditated, but although the sentence is generally lesser it is still a serious crime - as is assault and battery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff