Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

PantheaMarlon
Nobody Famous
I just don't understand. How do you forget your own CHILD? Were all these parents high or something?
It wasn't theirs. It was a foster child and planning to adopt her.

That doesn't make it better. At the minimum, they forgot they had a living, breathing BEING in their car. Even if the kid didn't end up toasting to death, that's still negligence!

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nobody Famous
PantheaMarlon
Nobody Famous
I just don't understand. How do you forget your own CHILD? Were all these parents high or something?
It wasn't theirs. It was a foster child and planning to adopt her.

That doesn't make it better. At the minimum, they forgot they had a living, breathing BEING in their car. Even if the kid didn't end up toasting to death, that's still negligence!
No it doesn't. I agree there. However the stats were against the poor baby girl one way or another just by being in the system.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Just posted an update

Angelic Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seriously though, it's about ******** time they start charging people for this s**t...
Every child that has ever died because of a hot car is negligence, plain and simple. There is no excuse for anyone to "forget" their kid is in the back seat. Seriously, what kind of parent can forget about their own kid???

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
xdivision_whitey
Prince Ikari
Please do pardon my language here, but how in the ******** can a parent actually forget that their baby is sitting in a car? How in the ******** really? If I had a child I would never let him or her out of my sight for a single moment. It blows my mind how neglectful these parents are being. If a parent could leave their child in a sweltering hot car to fry to death then they never loved that child from the start if you ask me. This foster parent should be charged with murder plain and simple. I really wish there was some kind of technology out there which could prevent these tragedies from occurring. Too many innocent children are dying from this blatant parental negligence.
There's a couple out there but it cost thousands. Anything cheaper isn't readily available. Only option is to make baby seat that have weight plus heat sensors built in to car seats. These Sensor will automatically alert local authorities before the baby dies in the car seat
How? Will it call 911 after a certain time has elapsed? How will the location be determined, does it somehow send a GPS signal to the authorities? I've heard about one that, iirc, sets off the car horn after 10 minutes or so, but that is simply a matter of hard-wiring it into the electrical system.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Ratttking
xdivision_whitey
Prince Ikari
Please do pardon my language here, but how in the ******** can a parent actually forget that their baby is sitting in a car? How in the ******** really? If I had a child I would never let him or her out of my sight for a single moment. It blows my mind how neglectful these parents are being. If a parent could leave their child in a sweltering hot car to fry to death then they never loved that child from the start if you ask me. This foster parent should be charged with murder plain and simple. I really wish there was some kind of technology out there which could prevent these tragedies from occurring. Too many innocent children are dying from this blatant parental negligence.
There's a couple out there but it cost thousands. Anything cheaper isn't readily available. Only option is to make baby seat that have weight plus heat sensors built in to car seats. These Sensor will automatically alert local authorities before the baby dies in the car seat
How? Will it call 911 after a certain time has elapsed? How will the location be determined, does it somehow send a GPS signal to the authorities? I've heard about one that, iirc, sets off the car horn after 10 minutes or so, but that is simply a matter of hard-wiring it into the electrical system.
Something like that.

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
This is why I loathe airbags. Before airbags, parents kept their babies and toddlers in car seats in the front and didn't forget them.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
xdivision_whitey
Ratttking
xdivision_whitey
Prince Ikari
Something like that.
Well, do you have a link describing it?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Ratttking
xdivision_whitey
Ratttking
xdivision_whitey
Prince Ikari
Something like that.
I was describing something I would have installed into a car seat.

There are other coming into the making. That are part of what I want but not fully. There is a woman working to get her item made. She has to collect 2 thousand more dollars to even get a paton on it. It only factors Weight and distance. Pad goes under car seat padding, The other is attach to car keys. When you move 40 ft away from baby in car seat the alarm will go off.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
xdivision_whitey
Ratttking
xdivision_whitey
Ratttking
xdivision_whitey
Prince Ikari
Something like that.
I was describing something I would have installed into a car seat.

There are other coming into the making. That are part of what I want but not fully. There is a woman working to get her item made. She has to collect 2 thousand more dollars to even get a paton on it. It only factors Weight and distance. Pad goes under car seat padding, The other is attach to car keys. When you move 40 ft away from baby in car seat the alarm will go off.

Oh OK.

Her invention sounds like a great idea - as long as the person forgetting the baby remembers to take the keys out of the ignition.

Melodious Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ummm.. They obviously aren't very responsible parents if they forget a child that small in a hot car.. A child of that age needs frequent if not continuous interaction and care when they aren't sleeping.. and even then they should be checked up on every now and then..
It is very hard for someone to go that long without thinking "Hey, where's the baby?"
.. sadly like in this instance it seems to happen more often than it should.
misscashclub
Men are not made for taking care of children that is a women's role.

rofl

The capcha (sp?) is even correct. x3

"pea brain"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out