Welcome to Gaia! ::

Idol Syndrome
StrawI3erry
Why would people even considering raping children, is beyond my understandings....

I thought this show ended a long time ago.

there's a lot of reasons why people rape kids; phycological problems is one of them

because children are easy to manipulate and overpower. children like to please adults, and people take advantage of that innocence. some children don't fully understand that being touched in the "no no square" is a bad thing even when their abuser is someone they know. and most of the time they are threatened that if they tell, noone will believe them and they themselves will be in trouble, or the abuser will threaten to hurt a love one. so in the end the child will feel at fault to what happened. so the abuser might believe they can pretty much get away with what he or she has done. it's a really messed up mindset.

i've read one case where a teenage girl sexually molested her younger sister saying she only did it out of frustration. it's crazy
But that doesn't justify their rapes.

Even if they are undergoing mental breakdowns, and wants to be superior to their other half, its not right. None of this mindset is right, and yet there are still those who believes in it. That's what I really don't comprehend.

Can people really do this to others? Oh god, that is extremely messed up.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Interesting Member

3,325 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Charged Up 100
  • Hygienic 200
TLC should have been canceled it a while ago before it hit the fan.June should know her children comes first before any man. That's a no no! These pageants are not for 3-13 year olds these men out here dont want the older women.I can go on and on but its a shame out here.US mother hve to teach our daughters to act like young ladies.
sweetharmonylove840
TLC should have been canceled it a while ago before it hit the fan.June should know her children comes first before any man. That's a no no! These pageants are not for 3-13 year olds these men out here dont want the older women.I can go on and on but its a shame out here.US mother hve to teach our daughters to act like young ladies.

Actually, had it not been for the show in the first place, this little girls potential predicament wouldn't have ever came to light. Due to her celebrity status, every thing she says or does is going to be covered, and with the potential of a mess of s**t on her mother for bringing back the man that molested her oldest daughter (amongst others)?
I think that is a pretty clear indication that she doesn't give two shits about her kids and is all for what she wants.
This Is NoMercy
You know, after finding out Honey's
mom was apparently saving up all the money she was making from the reality tv show for college accounts for her daughters, I had a tiny bit of weird respect for her.
But now I don't give a s**t about that fat cow.
Women who choose men (and an abusive one no less) over their own damn children/relatives deserve to rot in the ground like the flithy maggots that they are.

Exactly why I hate my older sister and am raising her youngest. Her oldest already moved out. But I'm raising her 10 yr old son along with my 1 yr old daughter. Why? Because she's choosing to marry a man that physically and verbally abused her youngest son. Its sad that at 20 I have more sense than she does at 37 and now both of her kids openly despise her.
sadly situations like these are pretty common.
punk otaku mom
This Is NoMercy
You know, after finding out Honey's
mom was apparently saving up all the money she was making from the reality tv show for college accounts for her daughters, I had a tiny bit of weird respect for her.
But now I don't give a s**t about that fat cow.
Women who choose men (and an abusive one no less) over their own damn children/relatives deserve to rot in the ground like the flithy maggots that they are.

Exactly why I hate my older sister and am raising her youngest. Her oldest already moved out. But I'm raising her 10 yr old son along with my 1 yr old daughter. Why? Because she's choosing to marry a man that physically and verbally abused her youngest son. Its sad that at 20 I have more sense than she does at 37 and now both of her kids openly despise her.
sadly situations like these are pretty common.

The other thing? Her putting that money back isn't exactly by choice. The law requires it, and if she is found to spend any of the money the girls were supposed to get? Prison for her!
She apparently has bought this child molesting piece of s**t a car for cash. I'd like to know if that money came from the girls account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff