Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Faustine Liem
I wish I could showcase some of the things I've seen. But lets just leave it with the wordy version.

Boo boo finds mommy's "special toy" and sings into it.

Let that fill your nightmares.
Oh god, you aren't supposed to leave those things out where kids can find them! They don't need to know what you do behind closed doors, much less what you do those things with.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Honey of the South
Faustine Liem
I wish I could showcase some of the things I've seen. But lets just leave it with the wordy version.

Boo boo finds mommy's "special toy" and sings into it.

Let that fill your nightmares.
Oh god, you aren't supposed to leave those things out where kids can find them! They don't need to know what you do behind closed doors, much less what you do those things with.

The kid didn't know, but her sister for sure knew.

Magical Genius

Faustine Liem

Good thing she'll have it on dvd for when she get's older. Nothing like reliving those priceless childhood moments.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Looks like CPS is getting involved.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Alura19
Faustine Liem

Good thing she'll have it on dvd for when she get's older. Nothing like reliving those priceless childhood moments.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
xdivision_whitey

Good!

Last I read articles were like " Oh, we're sure they'll look into it". Nothing was being said about anything actually happening.

Again, I wonder if TLC has footage of this man around Mama June and the girls.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
xdivision_whitey

Good!

Last I read articles were like " Oh, we're sure they'll look into it". Nothing was being said about anything actually happening.

Photos are showing up.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
xdivision_whitey
Sailor Tin Nyanko
xdivision_whitey

Good!

Photos are showing up.

The first Photo(s) TMZ had were of them at a Party.

It was plausible that the Photo was photoshopped (the first one was poorly lit) or that they just happened to be at the same party.

Mama June denied she was dating him.

So TMZ released photos of them walking around near each other.

This doesn't say much since they weren't touching each other and they may also have been at the same party.

It was still easy to accept they just happened to be at the same Hotel room party and she was trying to get away from him ( especially with their body positioning).

It would be so much... I can't think because of real life. I can't think of the words. But just random people at a party in photos would be different then Video Footage of them physically in contact with each other. Possibly Video Footage of him around the children. This is what TLC might have. Video of him in contact with the girls and kissing Mama June. It is a possibility.

Right now those Photos just don't mean much.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
xdivision_whitey
Sailor Tin Nyanko
xdivision_whitey

Good!

Photos are showing up.

The first Photo(s) TMZ had were of them at a Party.

It was plausible that the Photo was photoshopped (the first one was poorly lit) or that they just happened to be at the same party.

Mama June denied she was dating him.

So TMZ released photos of them walking around near each other.

This doesn't say much since they weren't touching each other and they may also have been at the same party.

It was still easy to accept they just happened to be at the same Hotel room party and she was trying to get away from him ( especially with their body positioning).

It would be so much... I can't think because of real life. I can't think of the words. But just random people at a party in photos would be different then Video Footage of them physically in contact with each other. Possibly Video Footage of him around the children. This is what TLC might have. Video of him in contact with the girls and kissing Mama June. It is a possibility.

Right now those Photos just don't mean much.
We will just have to wait and see.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I regret clicking this. So far I have never seen a single episode of this show, now I know more than I would have if I had.
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Mimi Sparda
I wonder if this has anything to do with her getting divorced.............

It was a Commitment Ceremony. Not a Marriage. So there wasn't a divorce.

Oops. sweatdrop

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
shadowmoon522
PantheaMarlon
I cringed hearing about the sex offender. I pray nothing bad happens to any of those girls. They deserve better than to be exposed to a that filth.

i'm pretty sure almost about 90% of the peoples on megans list would cringe at that as well
thats just how ulgy those kids are
i think shredder put it best

Srintella Tiagara
The show is gone. THANK YOU!

It made the South look...bad.

most of the news that ends up on the "in the news" thread makes the south look bad
anyway

I don't remember that episode!

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Quote:

Wait... what?! Why would you date someone who had been convicted of raping an eight-year-old, and a relative no less! You have children for god's sake, young children. Albeit I've never seen the show, but I've heard of it, has anyone watched it?

I've never seen it, heard of it, and I'm just disgusted with it overall. It was just something that never should have been a show to begin with in my opinion. I'm just so disgusted with the lady. She's dating somebody that can bring her not only great harm to her kids, but harm to herself. And going through the article, she's completely delusional if she thinks he's fine. He is totally ******** not.

I'm just...ugh. So glad this is over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces