Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaza has suffered the highest death toll since Israel's offensive began, with at least 87 people reported killed on Sunday - 67 of them in one area.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said the deaths in the Shejaiya district east of Gaza City were a "massacre". Witnesses spoke of bodies lying in the streets.

A humanitarian truce was agreed in the area, but lasted less than an hour.

Israel said that 13 of its soldiers had been killed since Saturday night.

The soldiers were all from the Golani Brigade, the Israel Defense Forces said.

It brings to 18 the number of Israeli soldiers who have been killed in the offensive.

The ceasefire in Shejaiya was meant to last from 13:30 to 15:30 local time (10:30-12:30 GMT), according to an Israeli military spokesman.

Full Article

Thoughts?

PS please keep the insults and cussing to a minimum and respect your fellow poster!

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lovely how they don't report on Hamas firing rockets, breaking the ceasefire.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Silvia Crow

What is impartial reporting?

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

A miserable pile of lies?

Edit: Honestly I just wish one side would kill the other and be done with it.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

It is all propaganda now... And they have been caught redhanded bumping up stats and staging photos and stories on more than one occasion.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Silvia Crow

No no no, don't you see? Hamas didn't break the ceasefire. They just decided to start firing again.

Israel broke the cease-fire by responding.

At least, that's how people prefer to see it, because a Secular state with a Jewish majority is somehow seen as some horrible affront to modern Liberals sensibilities.
Keltoi Samurai
Silvia Crow

No no no, don't you see? Hamas didn't break the ceasefire. They just decided to start firing again.

At least, that's how people prefer to see it, because a Secular state with a Jewish majority is somehow seen as some horrible affront to modern Liberals sensibilities.

Israel is NOT secular. They are ruled by a Jewish belief system. They don't even have civil marriage. Plus their white, European Jewish majority is completely forced due to their policies which include forced sterilization of non white Jews and the fact that they would never even consider making all of Palestine Israeli, including making all of the Palestinians citizens, even though that would end the damn conflict for good.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Silvia Crow
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

As an Israeli, I'm afraid that's the only solution. May it never come to pass, even if i means the conflict would never end.

washu_2004
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

It is all propaganda now... And they have been caught redhanded bumping up stats and staging photos and stories on more than one occasion.

That's beyond true. Everything's propaganda. It's just that no one knows which is true and which is false.

Mei tsuki7
Israel is NOT secular. They are ruled by a Jewish belief system. They don't even have civil marriage.
That part is true.
Mei tsuki7
Plus their white, European Jewish majority is completely forced due to their policies which include forced sterilization of non white Jews and the fact that they would never even consider making all of Palestine Israeli, including making all of the Palestinians citizens, even though that would end the damn conflict for good.
1. source for the forced sterilization?
2. No it wouldn't. The Palestinians want the land for themselves and the Jews out(at best) or dead(at worst).

Smithnikov
Keltoi Samurai
Silvia Crow

And anti-jewish conservative sensibilities as well.

And I don't call a state that throws chairs at women for trying to pray at a wall as terribly secular.

Something tells me those were ultraorthodox extremists, but can I have a source so I can judge it better myself?

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
nitznitz
Silvia Crow
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

As an Israeli, I'm afraid that's the only solution. May it never come to pass, even if i means the conflict would never end.

See, the weird, annoying thing is that people forget that VIOLENCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION. Just rarely ever a good or viable option. Cases like this, the most expedient and effective way to deal with a problem of this magnitude is to eliminate one side of the conflict. At best, off Hamas then offer the survivors a "join us, leave or die" option.

But seriously this could all be solved with a little genocide (as terrible as it would be).
Mei tsuki7
Keltoi Samurai
Silvia Crow

Israel is NOT secular. They are ruled by a Jewish belief system. They don't even have civil marriage. Plus their white, European Jewish majority is completely forced due to their policies which include forced sterilization of non white Jews and the fact that they would never even consider making all of Palestine Israeli, including making all of the Palestinians citizens, even though that would end the damn conflict for good.

If you believe any of that you are batshit crazy. Most of Palestine is muslim, as is Hamas, who THEY elected to rule them, and they have one main objective; the destruction of Israel and all Jews.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Silvia Crow
nitznitz
Silvia Crow
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

See, the weird, annoying thing is that people forget that VIOLENCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION. Just rarely ever a good or viable option. Cases like this, the most expedient and effective way to deal with a problem of this magnitude is to eliminate one side of the conflict. At best, off Hamas then offer the survivors a "join us, leave or die" option.

But seriously this could all be solved with a little genocide (as terrible as it would be).

Offing Hamas will also mean murdering the thousands of innocents who have yet to hurt Israel not to mention the hundreds of children they've brainwashed. I'd rather have things stay like this than have so much pure, innocent blood on myour collective hands.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Mei tsuki7
Keltoi Samurai
Silvia Crow

If you believe any of that you are batshit crazy. Most of Palestine is muslim, as is Hamas, who THEY elected to rule them, and they have one main objective; the destruction of Israel and all Jews.

And if you believe the Zionist do not land grab and believe that they should have the land from the north of Lebanon to the Sinai peninsula as their own and go to great lengths to keep a Jewish majority then you are the bat s**t crazy one.

PS. The destruction of Israel is a main goal of Hamas but that does NOT Include the genocide of the Jews.

PPS. Them being Muslim has nothing to do with their views on Israel and most of Palestine is not ruled by Hamas. Why do so many people ignore the West Bank?
nitznitz
Silvia Crow
nitznitz
Silvia Crow
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

Offing Hamas will also mean murdering the thousands of innocents who have yet to hurt Israel not to mention the hundreds of children they've brainwashed. I'd rather have things stay like this than have so much pure, innocent blood on myour collective hands.

I hope you realize that it's mainly the actions of Israel and not "brainwashing" that instill hate of Israel in children. All the children whose family have been killed or even just arrested will hate Israel. When their homes are destroyed by your country no propaganda is needed. It's your country's actions that continue this war as well as Hamas'. Stop putting all the blame on Hamas when Israel's real shoulders half of the blame as well.
Silvia Crow
nitznitz
Silvia Crow
Glorious Leader Luna
Silvia Crow

They would never ask the Palestinians to join Israel seeing as that would destroy the Jewish majority.

Why is it okay to commit genocide against the Palestinians but not against any other group? That's called ethnic cleansing and it is WRONG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff