Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Happosai is real! lol

Calif. 'bra bandit' wore stolen bras on his face, chest

COACHELLA, Calif., Feb. 13 (UPI) -- Police in California are searching for the "bra bandit" -- a man recorded stealing clothes from a pickup truck while wearing a skirt and two bras.
Security camera footage from outside a Coachella home recorded a man, dubbed the "bra bandit," wearing a skirt, a bra on his head and another bra on his chest while walking past the home.

Police said the clothing items were taken from an unlocked pickup truck. The man, who is seen on the video trying to scare a cat on the front porch of the home, also took cleaning supplies, change and other clothing items from the truck.

The security camera footage shows the man narrowly avoid capture when a Riverside County Sheriff's Office patrol car passes by the pickup truck while he's inside.

"We have had incidents where stuff has been stolen, but never like this, where some guy is completely naked, and at a point in the video you actually see him sniffing the bra," Vidal Coronel, daughter of the truck's owner, told KESQ-TV.

Coronel said the clothing items belong to her sister, who has been using the pickup truck to move.
"We all have kids here, and for this guy to be walking around in a bra and a skirt stealing, and he could go into someone's house and do something worse," Coronel said.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe these are some of those $160 dollar bras and he plans to make a killing selling them in the booming Chinese bra economy. lol

User Image

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

Trying really hard not to laugh at the mental image I have right now...

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
The man, who is seen on the video trying to scare a cat on the front porch of the home...

Death penalty! scream

Big Noob

Happosai was the first one in my mind.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
JamesWN
Quote:
The man, who is seen on the video trying to scare a cat on the front porch of the home...

Death penalty! scream
No. Since he tried but failed to scare the cat, it means the cat was just amused (or possibly disgusted), and there is to be no penalty for amusing (or possibly disgusting) a cat. If there were, we'd both be lifers. cat_wink

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ratttking
JamesWN
Quote:

Death penalty! scream
No. Since he tried but failed to scare the cat, it means the cat was just amused (or possibly disgusted), and there is to be no penalty for amusing (or possibly disgusting) a cat. If there were, we'd both be lifers. cat_wink

All I have to do is open the wrong can of cat food or guess wrong about if she wants to go outside. smile

Perhaps it is difficult for even cats to take seriously a man wearing a bra on his head.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
David2074
Ratttking
JamesWN
Quote:

Death penalty! scream

All I have to do is open the wrong can of cat food or guess wrong about if she wants to go outside. smile

Perhaps it is difficult for even cats to take seriously a man wearing a bra on his head.
I've been in deep doody with mine for some time now for my inability (which they see as unwillingness) to fix the crappy weather.

Cats know stupid when they see it.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ratttking
David2074
Ratttking
JamesWN
Quote:

Death penalty! scream

I've been in deep doody with mine for some time now for my inability (which they see as unwillingness) to fix the crappy weather.

Mine does not do worse than whine or sometimes go through the motions of burying her food (in the linoleum floor). No poop in my shoes or barfing on my pill or whatever.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
David2074
Ratttking
David2074
Ratttking
JamesWN
Quote:

Death penalty! scream

Mine does not do worse than whine or sometimes go through the motions of burying her food (in the linoleum floor). No poop in my shoes or barfing on my pill or whatever.
Oh no, mine are perfect angels, but the look of disappointment and disgust I get when I open the door and they see the snow is heartbreakingly cute.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ratttking
David2074
Ratttking
David2074
Ratttking

Oh no, mine are perfect angels, but the look of disappointment and disgust I get when I open the door and they see the snow is heartbreakingly cute.

LOL. Bout a week ago - opened the door at cat's request. Heavy heavy downpour of rain.
Cat took one look and more or less said, "Oh HELL no!" smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces