If this is real propaganda
*Passes out from laughing* rofl

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gold n Oranges
Do we even have republicans representing us right now????? I really don't know.....

Just Greg Walden.

Clever Shapeshifter

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lol'ed about the oregon part. But i want hot snow coffee now. . . Yummy birds i might just go get one now : ]

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Everything in this article ( haven't watched Video yet) is sadly true.

Not of every American and not one person in America going through all this. But there are parts of the US that do have these problems. However, the USA is too large for all of this to happen to a single American.

Age and Time are also factors.

Yes, there are Americans living on the streets. Yes, there are American that lost their homes in storms. Yes, there are Americans that drink ' Snow Coffee'. Yes, there are some Animals that have been hunt to extinction, near extinction, or are no longer available wildly ( can only get them from farms). Yes, there are morons in America obsessed with guns that shoot up children in the process.

North Korea hasn't done anything for me though mad I mean beyond the stuff to laugh at and the men that sound like lesbians.

If North Korea wants North Korea feeling sad for us,.. go ahead.

Meanwhile, in the USA I am constantly head desking as photos or footage is shown for one country that's really of another. Like there's this one thing going around that shows a road in Canada,... but it's not really a road in Canada. There is are escalator videos and photos ( actually of more then one) going around that show how lazy Americans are,.. those Escalators are in Japan and South Korea stressed

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Finally got a chance to watch the video with the English dub. Really no point to search out an authentic dub, nothing will ever top the deadpan "they are yummy" quote.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The real joke is DPRK / North Korea by that fact they are so well known for such horrible propaganda people are having to guess whether this is real or a spoof.

Shy Gaian

I've been meaning to reply to this for the past hour, but I had to go out in the cold and gather stuff to make my snow coffee.

This is probably the best thing I've seen in my entire life.

Interesting Lunatic

Its A Crystal
Queen Shining Heaven
rofl rofl rofl You've got ot be kidding me! I wonder what Evil Spaghetti will say when she sees this?

Torn between

"Well it's true after all!"

and

"It is evil Imperialist Propaganda!!"
My money's on "The evil Western Media is obviously making this up to make North Korea look bad. And they tell lies constantly about North Korea being broke and violating human rights anyway. It's nice to see how well the Western Media has succeeded in brainwashing you all."
....What did I watch? That was....hilarious on their part. Maybe the US citizens should make propaganda about how North Koreans live. Lololololol.

On a serious note, is NKorea TRYING to start s**t with the US? I mean all the threats they're giving out to other countries besides the US...but still. Soon enough, someone will retaliate. And then, they'll wonder why they're being attacked. Pretty much "why do we deserve being attacked?!" is what they'll be saying when it happens. They should know why it would be happening to them, if it did.

Aged Lunatic

Yes, yes, the video is laughably stupid, but you know what really gets me? That there IS plenty of propaganda materials against us in our own media. If I was going to make a propaganda video against American culture, I'm not cooking up some bizarre story of mass tent cities and "funny bird" eating. All I'd have to do is show footage of Real Housewives of _________, Hardcore Pawn (can double as white supremacist material), Amish Mafia, Gyspy Wives, Lizard Lick Towing, Honey Boo Boo, and My Super Sweet 16.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Grand Monarch of Heaven
rofl rofl rofl You've got ot be kidding me! I wonder what Evil Spaghetti will say when she sees this?
there is nothing to say

video talks about how 1/4 americans live in povery, which is true. the translation is fake. but ofcourse western "press" falls for fake translations

here are more of those fake movies just so you know where they are really from. but ofcourse western press wont give you the source.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Simplicitys
....What did I watch? That was....hilarious on their part. Maybe the US citizens should make propaganda about how North Koreans live. Lololololol.

you mean what they do 100% of the time? americans are brainwashed

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Nutty_ The Squirrell
If this is real propaganda
*Passes out from laughing* rofl
if western media tells you its real... its real!

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Everything in this article ( haven't watched Video yet) is sadly true.

Not of every American and not one person in America going through all this. But there are parts of the US that do have these problems. However, the USA is too large for all of this to happen to a single American.

Age and Time are also factors.

Yes, there are Americans living on the streets. Yes, there are American that lost their homes in storms. Yes, there are Americans that drink ' Snow Coffee'. Yes, there are some Animals that have been hunt to extinction, near extinction, or are no longer available wildly ( can only get them from farms). Yes, there are morons in America obsessed with guns that shoot up children in the process.

North Korea hasn't done anything for me though mad I mean beyond the stuff to laugh at and the men that sound like lesbians.

If North Korea wants North Korea feeling sad for us,.. go ahead.

Meanwhile, in the USA I am constantly head desking as photos or footage is shown for one country that's really of another. Like there's this one thing going around that shows a road in Canada,... but it's not really a road in Canada. There is are escalator videos and photos ( actually of more then one) going around that show how lazy Americans are,.. those Escalators are in Japan and South Korea stressed
everything the video talks about is true. compared to what you hear in american "press"

but the voice over is fake

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
That Scruffy Mule
Its A Crystal
Queen Shining Heaven

Torn between

"Well it's true after all!"

and

"It is evil Imperialist Propaganda!!"
My money's on "The evil Western Media is obviously making this up to make North Korea look bad. And they tell lies constantly about North Korea being broke and violating human rights anyway. It's nice to see how well the Western Media has succeeded in brainwashing you all."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff