• Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Yes Obama!

Take that!

Take it like a man!

Thank you!

I hope he has bad dreams.

I'd be funny as ******** if he got tossed in jail.
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe
Goldgato
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kaiser Khorosho
SOOO...just because he's an American citizen, its not okay that we killed a terrorist responsible for recruiting other terrorists and responsible for terrorists acts and propaganda on the internet? Not only that, but would it have been okay to send in PHYSICAL American soldiers and have THEM risk their lives to bring in this person? JUST BECAUSE HE'S A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES?!

REALLY?! These ******** are suing Obama because he killed a terrorist on foreign soil without risking the lives of God knows how many other human lives? Wow...people are dumb.

"WE KILLED BIN LADEN! YAY!"

"WE KILLED ANOTHER WICKED TERRORIST!!! YAY! WAIT! HE WAS A US CITIZEN AND WE DIDN'T LET HIM HAVE HIS DAY IN COURT THAT WOULD HAVE COST TAX PAYERS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS?! NAY, I SAY, NAY!!!"

Bottom line: if you're a known terrorist, how do you have Constitutional rights?

Alleged. That is the crucial word you are omitting. We have constitutional rights, and due process was NOT followed in these situations.
Or are you of the mind that, if the media and 'government' says someone is guilty, without trial, then by damn, they are ******** guilty?
So...by that logic, when law enforcement catches someone suspected of rape, then lets just save a bunch of money and lock them up. They're accused, so, obviously, they MUST be guilty, since the government and those in it NEVER make mistakes.
******** due process. Yeah, yeah, we know, we know. The three branches of government operate in a series of checks and balances to prevent just exactly this type of violation of the rights of our citizens, but hey, this is, after all, the PRESIDENT, and he is the American version of the Pope, right? Infallible, words from God, all he says and does is perfect?
Lets just disband the judicial side of the government, and implement the Judges like in the comics and movies. Save a bunch of money, AND it will cut down on jaywalkers!!

Constitutional protections apply when it is reasonable to do so. For the same reason cops shoot instead of arrest someone who has started shooting at them or other civilians, soldiers aren't going to start arresting people on the battlefield in a situation in which their lives are in jeopardy.

Wait...we're now allowed to suspend the constitution when it is easier to just ignore it? I must have missed that in my reading of it. Which amendment, in particular, suspends it for 'ease and safety'? I really want to see that little caveat.
And where did anyone mention soldiers trying to get him and him firing back against them?
All I know is a drone strike was called in to kill him specifically, without due process, on accusations.
That, and that two other Americans were collateral damage. (I have less issue with being in the wrong place at the wrong time than being targeted without proper judicial process.)

Actually it has been shown many times that the Constitution does not apply when safety is threatened and there is an imminent threat. This is shown by, as said earlier, police shooting a suspect who is an imminent threat to themselves or others. It was also shown in Boston when they went after the younger brother. Now maybe you don't agree with it but the precedent is there.

no, that's just plain wrong. it's equivalent to shooting a man who somebody says is an imminent threat. if the guy pulled out a gun and started wasting people, then we'd have the option of blasting him from a drone, unless there were any other americans we could possibly hit. the administrations actions cannot be justified because they were 100% immoral.

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
when will america wake up and impeach his a**

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Thy Sin Incarnate

Americans are complacent, eagerly rely on biased media, and easily swayed by empty promises that the government is here to protect us no matter what. I'm still not sure why people can't tell that our president is a fascist. Most Americans are blind sheep and are too lazy to make a proper judgment about our president even when facts are presented. He hasn't done s**t for us but he certainly wants to ******** up the international community. Get rid of this guy before he dips his toes into Syria.

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

Americans are complacent, eagerly rely on biased media, and easily swayed by empty promises that the government is here to protect us no matter what. I'm still not sure why people can't tell that our president is a fascist. Most Americans are blind sheep and are too lazy to make a proper judgment about our president even when facts are presented. He hasn't done s**t for us but he certainly wants to ******** up the international community. Get rid of this guy before he dips his toes into Syria.
hes doing a great job of making even more enemies for the usa

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

He spent his first term kissing a** so it's kind of weird he's gone this route now.

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

He spent his first term kissing a** so it's kind of weird he's gone this route now.
rather have bush than obama atleast he did something(wether for the people or against the people is debatable) all america has to do is impeach his a** gov cant say no to impeachment as its part of constitutional rights, i lold when he said he could do anything he wanted during that ap scandal
Thy Sin Incarnate

How can you impeach him if he didn't commit a crime?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lord Akhenaton
Thy Sin Incarnate

why in the world do people use that to defend his unconstitutional actions?

"oh, well, it may be contrary to everything our government is based upon, but it wasn't technically illegal, so s'all good!"

what ever happened to his campaign promises of ending this noise? why does nobody point that out?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

he doesn't have to worry about reelection anymore, so now he can do whatever he wants.

nothing weird about that.
Keltoi Samurai
Lord Akhenaton
Thy Sin Incarnate

why in the world do people use that to defend his unconstitutional actions?

"oh, well, it may be contrary to everything our government is based upon, but it wasn't technically illegal, so s'all good!"

what ever happened to his campaign promises of ending this noise? why does nobody point that out?

Because in order for it to be an impeachable offense, he has to break a law. These phone records are obtainable because of a law know as the patriot act that has been ruled constitutional by the Supreme Court. He didn't break any law, it's just a little creepy that he didn't have to.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Keltoi Samurai
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

he doesn't have to worry about reelection anymore, so now he can do whatever he wants.

No. No, he can't. That's why I say this guy thinks like a fascist. A U.S. president is not above the law nor is he the law itself. This is why impeaching him is important. He needs to be held accountable for quite a few things. His position in office does not give him a free pass to do whatever he likes.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

rather have bush than obama atleast he did something(wether for the people or against the people is debatable) all america has to do is impeach his a** gov cant say no to impeachment as its part of constitutional rights, i lold when he said he could do anything he wanted during that ap scandal

I'd rather have Hillary in office than Obama. And even the thought of that freaks me out. At least she's more patriotic than Obama is. Sometimes I wonder if our president is a sociopath.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MemoriesOfGreen
Keltoi Samurai
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

No. No, he can't. That's why I say this guy thinks like a fascist. A U.S. president is not above the law nor is he the law itself. This is why impeaching him is important. He needs to be held accountable for quite a few things. His position in office does not give him a free pass to do whatever he likes.

I was speaking more toward his mindset than anything, really.

Though, be realistic here: if we impeach Obama, we wind up with Senile Uncle Joe in the Big Chair. Can you honestly and with a straight face say that it'd be an improvement?

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Keltoi Samurai
MemoriesOfGreen
Keltoi Samurai
MemoriesOfGreen
Thy Sin Incarnate

I was speaking more toward his mindset than anything, really.

Though, be realistic here: if we impeach Obama, we wind up with Senile Uncle Joe in the Big Chair. Can you honestly and with a straight face say that it'd be an improvement?

Yes. For various reasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces