Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leaf

[Kasumiko]
Excellent work, Millie. Always a good read.
why thank you

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao
where are all the people who were hating on me before.

i would guess avoiding your posts or not caring about this topic. but people hate on you because (no offense) you say some pretty stupid stuff. like your thing about emos being selfish. XP

im with her because thats true its mean and horrible to say emos are stupid and other stuff you said anyways im not emo but still .

Leaf

Cheergurlie101
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao

i would guess avoiding your posts or not caring about this topic. but people hate on you because (no offense) you say some pretty stupid stuff. like your thing about emos being selfish. XP

im with her because thats true its mean and horrible to say emos are stupid and other stuff you said anyways im not emo but still .
or I'm just being blunt

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao

or I'm just being blunt

maybe but you never know with the people on gaia with their comments and what they have to say

Leaf

Cheergurlie101
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao

or I'm just being blunt

maybe but you never know with the people on gaia with their comments and what they have to say
that would be the point.
Just be upfront with them.

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao

or I'm just being blunt

that would be the point.

yeah i know that but some people have diffrent views and some people have diffrent ideas and some people need to just keep their mouth shut at certain times

Leaf

Cheergurlie101
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101

or I'm just being blunt

that would be the point.

yeah i know that but some people have diffrent views and some people have diffrent ideas and some people need to just keep their mouth shut at certain times
Who in the world do you think you are? Telling me, someone who is trying to be fair, to shut up.

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101
Millie Nao
Cheergurlie101

or I'm just being blunt

that would be the point.

Who in the world do you think you are? Telling me, someone who is trying to be fair, to shut up.

who in the world do you think you are ? i wasnt telling you to shut your mouth .. im ending this..lol...and im being fair and so are you .
They probably dont hate you anymore!

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady...personally, I think you are kinda crazy for actually thinking that emos are stupid. Emo is just short for emotional and if you ask me (well you see I don't care if you ask me or not I'm going to speak anyway) there is nothing wrond with an emotional person. Okay so he/she isn't all laughy and smiley and ponies and flowers, so what? If you advice was so damn great, we would have made you ruler of the earth but what you don't seem to realize is that there are way too many personalities on the planet for your shitty advice to work. Maybe the emo had a tramatizing event occur and thats why they are how they are. It isn't your place to judge anyone because if you haven't realized, you are human too which means we are not beneath you in anyway. I'm not emo but Idgaf because I can't stand when stupid people have the nerve to post offensive crap. If the world was full of people skipping and picking flowers all damn day, life on earth wouldn't be functional.

-I am a teen who isn't afraid to say what she thinks
--Hell I'm going to be a lawyer one day so this small crap is practice
-Khruel ♦
Interesting ... I don't know who you are but ok heart peace

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
hey, i really dont care, so lets be friends.
poopooninja
Millie Nao
poopooninja
umm okay what the Hell are you talking about...are you stupid,i think you just need tyo stop being a lil Dr.Phill and try to be more open minded like really shut the hell up scream scream scream
i thought i was being open minded...
care to elaborate?

no i dont care to elaborate! just face it you arent helping anyone...so shut up and try harder next time
i think that she is open minded...im open minded i just dont care of people whom need/crave randoms attention through terrible sob stories.
i have so many problems in my life and i try to fix them but sometimes its better to just put things in the past and just keep movin on...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff