Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leaf

insane-hershey
i just read all that bs just to end up pissed off wtf scream all ur doin is agurin with people and this whole topic makes no sence ahhhhh evil scream
dramallama
Phamus everybody is phamus P-H-M ....

Leaf

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Millie Nao
Mr. RedKnuckles
Millie Nao
Mr. RedKnuckles
I'm still upset/ ;p
sorry sugar
I'm prety sure you also called me a piece of troll s**t... sad
well I apologize for this. I'm sure I didn't mean it and I certainly don't mean it now.
Lol ok, so you want me to find my innner to find my outter?
Millie Nao
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao
Khruel
Lady...personally, I think you are kinda crazy for actually thinking that emos are stupid. Emo is just short for emotional and if you ask me (well you see I don't care if you ask me or not I'm going to speak anyway) there is nothing wrond with an emotional person. Okay so he/she isn't all laughy and smiley and ponies and flowers, so what? If you advice was so damn great, we would have made you ruler of the earth but what you don't seem to realize is that there are way too many personalities on the planet for your shitty advice to work. Maybe the emo had a tramatizing event occur and thats why they are how they are. It isn't your place to judge anyone because if you haven't realized, you are human too which means we are not beneath you in anyway. I'm not emo but Idgaf because I can't stand when stupid people have the nerve to post offensive crap. If the world was full of people skipping and picking flowers all damn day, life on earth wouldn't be functional.

-I am a teen who isn't afraid to say what she thinks
--Hell I'm going to be a lawyer one day so this small crap is practice
-Khruel ♦
cussing is not tolerated

cussing is scientifically proven to relax your emotions and make you feel better and it's only bad to christians/catholics/that kinda thing. in different religions, noone cares, so be careful with that stuff. itd be easier to say that you dont tolerate cussing so as to not offend anyone. just sayin.
it doesn't strengthen an argument. There are more colorful words than cusses. I could care less if she cusses to relieve stress. If she's trying to out talk me with a cuss or two, it won't work. A cuss undoes an argument. It's an automatic loss of credibility.

Oh and for future reference, the word is curse not cuss. I hope you don't write that on any important or published papers...or you'd look just as absent-minded as you are. : )
Millie Nao
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao
Tiki Pantera Negra
Millie Nao
Tiki Pantera Negra

i never said it did, i know there are but people dont google alternatives to keep from cussing, a cuss in my opinion doesnt undo an argument it just says "im upset", and i dont see why its a loss of credibility. and you seem pretty upset.
how can you tell, I'm not cussing. As soon as you loose your cool in an argument, it becomes harder to think rationally. And so, all credibility is lost. Arguments are won when one is cool and collected, clear headed. There should be no cussing needed if those standards are met and maintained. There is a reason why cussing is frowned upon in formal settings: because one, it's a mood kill and it's shows a clear lack of creativity and tells others that this person is now beyond reason and is just blinded by anger.

it doesnt take cussing to tell if someone's upset. typically they get defensive, are seemingly apathetic about others' physical or mental states, and tend to throw accusations. and i know quite a few people who cuss randomly, upset or not. its growing into the american culture and its becoming quite normal. ill tell you this much, ive never been a cusser and it's wrecked me before. if you have to let the person relax before they'll talk, let em cuss. they cant stay mad forever.
not in the middle of the argument though.
You keep failing to acknowledge what I write. Cussing is fine, but NOT in the middle of an argument. It does not strengthen a point.

once again, im not saying it does. your bringing that up again is telling me you're upset. cussing is usually to help the speaker relax and to get the listener upset. have you ever cussed at someone when you were mad and they didn't react? telling someone not to cuss or getting upset when they cuss makes them want to cuss more. i was recently in a fight with a friend and when i texted her trying to apologize, she was mad and showed it very clearly. i didnt react to it and we forgave each other. had i reacted we'd both still be mad. just dont react and itll fade.
just legit tried to remember what were talking about and I have zero recollection of what prompted this.
sucks for me.

well, this conversation is falling apart.

Lonely Seeker

for those who like me actually took the time to read her intro, i respect it and i am one of those "modest" ppl, unlike most ppl around here..... ninja wink

Original Raider

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Modest how so? ninja

Generous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

DaR33 rolled 5 8-sided dice: 7, 7, 5, 5, 5 Total: 29 (5-40)

Generous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Generous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lonely Seeker

oh and btw, smart thing there saying that u r famous in order to get ppls attention, i myself actually didnt believe that u were famous, i had a very curious interest in what you were trying to grab ppls attention for so i went and looked (btw if you believe im lying about the curious thing above, then u too are like THEM, for those who assume based off wat is expected are truly the most oblivious to their surroundings<i mean no offence toward any of those who take this the wrong way, simply speaking my mind ppl, no trouble is wanted here> wink thx for reading this.

2,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
Millie Nao
Well not really. I've made some rather brash short statements that have alarmed all of you. Some of you were and still are very upset but not too much since no one has gone out of there way to message me. But there is a lesson I am trying to teach and it's important and quite relevant to the "finding and accepting yourself" theme. This lesson or course topic, whatever, would be called "Bigotry"
I have accused people of being selfish and having "mythical" sexual orientation.
Even this post is a lesson on bigotry. Here I am, the moron who preaches selfless behavior and being active about your goals by looking outward, not inward, realizing that if you look outward the inward...ness will flow naturally. That was rather wordy and a quite a run-on but I hope you all catch my drift. Also, I started the post by talking about myself, not so hot if you ask me. There is something to be said for the modest people who choose to not talk about themselves all the time.

So, through being a selfish piece of troll s**t, what have I taught you all? Figure it out.
I really do hope you all realize what you want to do with yourselves and how to fix anything that is wrong in your life.

love always
-Millie

tl:dr

read it, sheesh.

lmao,this is just playing dumb. . . saying emos are stupid kind of being racist to some people<

Lonely Seeker

ive been raised to not be cocky or think of myself superior to others, i find it hard since i know there are plenty of things out there that are far more superior in all forms than me, therefore i only talk about others, as they become more interesting and friendly towards me, funny how so few ppl show that these days...its such a pity...(and no that was not a sign of me being cocky, so dont take it that way, my mind simply works that way, strange and wierd, but my own). thx to all who read this.

Lonely Seeker

wheather or not u believe i am right when i say i am "modest", i would like to add one more thing....the people that live today take the true, original meanings of words, and "bend" them, therefore making them mean something to their will. (they usually bend them just a bit, to fit their current need)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff