Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are you relasing your emotions of stress hate suicide depression or anything else that is ruining your life right now?
I usually reason out my emotions through philosophical thinking.
suppress them ;D
they can just rage out evetually ^ u ^
I think of all the reasons I have for myself to not feel so negative....or just tell me self to quit being stupid everything is okay or will be okay
i can always think of something negative whether i mean to or not sad it really sucks crying but i live and let live how ever the saying goes (no im not the smartest i know but i smile anyway 4laugh )
It's that effing voice. Shut up already. I don't want to hear it anymooore.
I like yopur guy's ideas it helps ^^ somtimes you have thought and they hurt but in the end things will work out smile it doesnt feel like it and i cant say when it'll be over but i can say life has its ups and downs
there are a few things i do:

im writing a novel so if i get upset i might read a bit of it to make me smile cause it's my favorite story and i'm in control.

if im just stressed i might meditate and go to my happy place.

if those fail, i grab my journal and start writing whatever happened to make me mad or sad. if i dont have my journal or i dont feel like writing i go in my room and act out how id like to respond to everything that happened to me.

if all else fails, i get some chocolate to nom on and turn up my ipod to some rock or metal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff