Dangerous Lover

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
Sarolie
C 0 0 K l E M O N S T E R
I needs healing

Don't forget to post in other healing forums too, we don't have many healers here sadly! sweatdrop
User Image
I have been ^-^ i have a whole crew of healers behind me :3

Trying to get top 3! Current rank: 12! Please help by VOTING 5//5!!

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Vanilla_Vampire
Sarolie
Vanilla_Vampire
NTY

"No thank you?" xd

Precisely

Ah, alrighty then.

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sarolie
I needs healing

Don't forget to post in other healing forums too, we don't have many healers here sadly! sweatdrop
User Image
I have been ^-^ i have a whole crew of healers behind me :3

Trying to get top 3! Current rank: 12! Please help by VOTING 5//5!!

Nice, stay strong soldier! The Von Helson house is behind you every step of the way. mrgreen

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Malevolent Vampire

I find it funny that my main is still on the top 10 healers for the Kuro's while I haven't played on that side for atleast 3 days now xd

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Brain Akazariua.
I find it funny that my main is still on the top 10 healers for the Kuro's while I haven't played on that side for atleast 3 days now xd

Haha, well your score must've been just that good, congrats man for staying in the top. xd

Malevolent Vampire

Sarolie
Brain Akazariua.

Haha, well your score must've been just that good, congrats man for staying in the top. xd
I guess it was, I did leave a huge gap between me and those behind me but they managed to catch up, some the fair way, others the cheating way which is why I decided to give up on spot 1, I might be a speed healer but I don't cheat the system by healing 0s xd
help heal bump

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Brain Akazariua.
Sarolie
Brain Akazariua.

I guess it was, I did leave a huge gap between me and those behind me but they managed to catch up, some the fair way, others the cheating way which is why I decided to give up on spot 1, I might be a speed healer but I don't cheat the system by healing 0s xd

Haha, thanks for doing it the fair way. ^_^ Didn't they fix that now though, or was that just the 0 attacks?

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ajb_chan
help heal bump

emotion_bandaid Don't forget to post in other health forums too. 3nodding

Malevolent Vampire

Sarolie
Haha, thanks for doing it the fair way. ^_^ Didn't they fix that now though, or was that just the 0 attacks?
The fair way is the only way in which you earned the spot. xd
They fix'd it so it wouldn't count to the total score. I'm not sure if they removed it from getting into the top 10 possitions too.
I don't think they did however since the current possitions 3 - 7 were atleast 800 heals behind me and made it up there pretty fast.

However, 800 Heals should only take a couple of hours of dedicated healing so they might've gotten up there the fair way.
Sarolie
ajb_chan
help heal bump

emotion_bandaid Don't forget to post in other health forums too. 3nodding

yes sir! thank you
i nn help attacking lanzer

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Brain Akazariua.
Sarolie
The fair way is the only way in which you earned the spot. xd
They fix'd it so it wouldn't count to the total score. I'm not sure if they removed it from getting into the top 10 possitions too.
I don't think they did however since the current possitions 3 - 7 were atleast 800 heals behind me and made it up there pretty fast.

However, 800 Heals should only take a couple of hours of dedicated healing so they might've gotten up there the fair way.

Very true, I like your ethics. Hmm, I have no idea, I never planned on trying to make the top 10 so I'll stay away from that mess! sweatdrop That would be pretty depressing if so, but I'm sure people on both sides are doing it if that's the case. : P
I really want to see what happens at the conclusion of this! In a way, I kind of want to see what will happen to Gaia if the dark elves win!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff