10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Drath_Heizen
MsJuri
Drath_Heizen
MsJuri
Are you about to head into the fiery frey of battle against the Elves? Post here first, so that I and other available nurses can heal you as you are wounded.

Posting here first provides healers with a target that constantly needs healing, and keeps your health bar rising so you can keep fighting without worry!

Make sure to drop a post in this thread first each time you head out to fight!

Not a bad Grell. I have my own

Thanks! I love your Undertaker! I have a friend who is trying to put one together, but she just can't find a good hat. What's the one you have called? surprised

stitched shadow hat I think. Also I have Drocell Keinz cosplay avitar

^_^ Very cool. I'm having a lot of fun in my Grell. I've got a friend dressed as Ronald Knox running around here somewhere. It's been a blast.

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
MsJuri
Drath_Heizen
MsJuri
Drath_Heizen
MsJuri
Are you about to head into the fiery frey of battle against the Elves? Post here first, so that I and other available nurses can heal you as you are wounded.

Posting here first provides healers with a target that constantly needs healing, and keeps your health bar rising so you can keep fighting without worry!

Make sure to drop a post in this thread first each time you head out to fight!

Not a bad Grell. I have my own

Thanks! I love your Undertaker! I have a friend who is trying to put one together, but she just can't find a good hat. What's the one you have called? surprised

stitched shadow hat I think. Also I have Drocell Keinz cosplay avitar

^_^ Very cool. I'm having a lot of fun in my Grell. I've got a friend dressed as Ronald Knox running around here somewhere. It's been a blast.

Its fun seeing all the cosplayers during Halloween. Especially the fans that share common interests with yourself

Unbeatable Raider

Bump and heal!

Wistful Waffles

28,940 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Waffles! 25
Bumping to heal!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

MsJuri
Oh, nonsense~! I'll heal anyone who needs it. Sebastians, though, I have a few... extra examinations in store for. *smirk*

Oh gosh! rofl You know, I think we have TWO Sebastians in our team. One quoted me in the attack forum, and one more in this one. You'll go ape over having two, I just know it! whee

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BOMB4Y
MsJuri
Oh, nonsense~! I'll heal anyone who needs it. Sebastians, though, I have a few... extra examinations in store for. *smirk*

Oh gosh! rofl You know, I think we have TWO Sebastians in our team. One quoted me in the attack forum, and one more in this one. You'll go ape over having two, I just know it! whee

Two Sebby-kins~? *lecherous swoon* Oh, I can think of plenty of things I'd just love to do with a pair of hunky butlers~<3

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

MsJuri
Two Sebby-kins~? *lecherous swoon* Oh, I can think of plenty of things I'd just love to do with a pair of hunky butlers~<3

Sadly they don't seem to be posting anymore and seem to have changed out of their costumes. That is too bad! sad

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BOMB4Y
MsJuri

Sadly they don't seem to be posting anymore and seem to have changed out of their costumes. That is too bad! sad

UGH! All the good men go a change once you find them. *pout*

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers