Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My brother and I got that game for Christmas~ And it's a lot of fun, but it can be pretty confusing sometimes. neutral Does anyone else have any opinions on it~? :3
User Image

Friendly Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Bump~ heart
I heart Epic Mickey so much. I got Dragon Quest IX and it for Christmas. BOTH are amazing games.

I don't really find any part of it confusing, though...I'm also not entirely far...^_^;

Friendly Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
APH-Finland
I heart Epic Mickey so much. I got Dragon Quest IX and it for Christmas. BOTH are amazing games.

I don't really find any part of it confusing, though...I'm also not entirely far...^_^;

Omg, it's Finland~ heart
It's probably because you're not that far that you don't know what I'm talking about xD But trust me, you will find out.. xd
LolatheHedgehog
APH-Finland

Omg, it's Finland~ heart
It's probably because you're not that far that you don't know what I'm talking about xD But trust me, you will find out.. xd

Yes. <3 Here is Timo.

And most likely. Though the story itself and everything is fun. The only complications for me so far were figuring a few puzzles out. Like getting into the Coliseum. At first I thought to start up the gear to get the platform moving, then couldn't get all the way across. Then I thought to use paint to start it up, then use thinner to stop it when the platform was horizontal then stop the others like that, too, to make a sort of bridge. xD Conflicted against me using only paint to get through things, but it couldn't really be helped. ^_^;
I got it for Christmas as well. There's three different endings depending on which paint you use most.

๑Love the game, hate the camera.๑

Dapper Gekko

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I got it for Christmas too. Some quests are kinda hard like A Pirate's Love and yea the camera and the shooter isn't working too well. The plot is great though and I love the portals too.

Hilarious Browser

i beat the game its dumb well to me

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
THAT GAME IS AMAZING!

I got it for Christmas too, and it is awesome. It can be pretty confusing though. It took me an hour once to find three flowers for a pirate trying to get a girlfriend. -__- I should have just bought them ice cream, even though she was lactose intolerant.

Thats another great thing about the game, the choices u make actually influence the gameplay. I made the mistake of not taking the time to look for Small Pete's boat.....that came back to bite me in the but. And I still feel bad for dropping a safe on Moody...

Its an overall fantastic game. I love Oswald. His bunny kids are annoying though. Adorable. But annoying.

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RlNNY

๑Love the game, hate the camera.๑

And yeah, the camera sucks. U can get used to that though...
I wish that I could play Epic Mickey. It made me violently motion sick after 15 minute of playing. D:
Love it! I got that for Christmas too!! It's lots of fun! Where are you at right now?

Hygienic Giver

My little cousin got it recently...he's in love with the game, literally. ;O

Dapper Dabbler

I got it for Christmas and don't like it at all. I've never liked Mickey, so it was to be expected, I guess.

However it does remind me of Zack & Wiki a little bit. [=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces