Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

Been stuck on mission 5 for forever. Any tips?
Kill as much as possible to get as much essence as possible and to get as much experience as possible.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Stick together, kill the enemy scouts.
Once you done that the enemy will not leave their portal, keep summoning units till the final battle, target Lord of despair from the first turn and you should win it.

Animal Lover

It is exactly how Joelthief said it. That is exactly how I did it, but it took me forever to figure that out... Now if only I could figure out mission 10....
Yeah I have NO idea how you managed to make that work, however, it seems to fail time-after-time for me. I have waited til "Armageddon" the final battle the VERY FIRST time playing this mission and I did manage to kill the Lord of Despair yet still died. Since then, I have got no luck with this mission at all. I keep dying every time to the point where its completely frustrating
this is too damn hard. I'm stuck too!!! sad

Friendly Informer

Joelthief
Once you done that the enemy will not leave their portal, keep summoning units till the final battle, target Lord of despair from the first turn and you should win it.

Completely right Bro!
Once the attacking Units are dealt with just bolster your army until "Armageddon" comes, that way you have a really high chance of wining! in one huge battle!

Desirable Gawker

The easiest method I've found for this mission is to keep your army close together and take out their scouts, but keep herald out of your army somewhere safe with 1-2 units protecting him you only need them to protect him until you take out there scouts then build up your army. I found to keep getting monsters to summon and since you have to wait a long while to build an army its best to have more cards in your deck than you normally would. Then build up your army until right before Armageddon then attack with the full army without your herald and aim only at lord of despair and if you have enough units you should be able to kill him before all your units die. Then after he dies even if all your units die you still win because your heralds alive and the lord of despair is dead. 3nodding

Hallowed Genius

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Joelthief

lmao i dont.

i let my units do what they want...hes always last...

Hallowed Genius

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Luxscious

lmao no its not..mission 10 is op... also 9

i farm misson 5.hes so easy now.
brolykurisaki
Luxscious

lol yeah im farming at mission 5 too. I suck at 6 now though. Can't get past it no matter how I try. I always get pinned. So I was like screw this. I'm farming mission 5 LOL

Tipsy Vampire

gosh me too. I came close a few times but the herald kept dying just when lord of despair had like the teeniest bit of life left.

Also, i dunno if i'm just playing wrong somehow but how come the enemy uses multiple specials in one turn and my army can only use one, even when there is sufficient action points? And half the time the specials i use don't seem to take effect.
ERMAHGERD. I'm stuck too!

Hallowed Genius

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Violette Cielle
gosh me too. I came close a few times but the herald kept dying just when lord of despair had like the teeniest bit of life left.

Also, i dunno if i'm just playing wrong somehow but how come the enemy uses multiple specials in one turn and my army can only use one, even when there is sufficient action points? And half the time the specials i use don't seem to take effect.

they cheat..thats what hell spawn do.. wait till you get to lvl 10/8..
spoiler rofl

helena can eeat all your units and kill her own to instant kill ours lolz

Hallowed Genius

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Luxscious
brolykurisaki
Luxscious

lol yeah im farming at mission 5 too. I suck at 6 now though. Can't get past it no matter how I try. I always get pinned. So I was like screw this. I'm farming mission 5 LOL

derp? what was 6 again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces