Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the specials of Lightning Demon do you like best?

Special 1 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Special 2 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
The Special that gets you a ton of essence. 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 >

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes it is. He might not last long but if you can get him to survive long enough to use his 2nd special it can be deadly. I was able to use it and cause 315 damage to a unit. I'm glad I could take that mountain wyrm in one hit they are deadly.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
yeah, they may be glass cannons, but can tear the hell out of enemy units before they shatter.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
yeah, they may be glass cannons, but can tear the hell out of enemy units before they shatter.
Oh indeed. They are my Lightning in a Glass Canon. Lightning Demon for best Glass Canon ever.

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Spike_Vein
Yes it is. He might not last long but if you can get him to survive long enough to use his 2nd special it can be deadly. I was able to use it and cause 315 damage to a unit. I'm glad I could take that mountain wyrm in one hit they are deadly.
Congratulations! The Demons are known for being fragile but fierce! Well done on making use of your glass cannon.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Haku of Kirigakure
Spike_Vein
Congratulations! The Demons are known for being fragile but fierce! Well done on making use of your glass cannon.
Yup my glass canon fired then shattered after taking its target out. Rather sad.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
the last few posts reminds me of throwing one of these

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not that Ive ever thrown one.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sagebomb

Oh that is hilarious. I do wonder what happens if you throw one of those now.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Spike_Vein
Sagebomb

Sad awnser..

"The ball contains a mixture of noble gases at low pressure. Applying a high-voltage electrical field causes the gases to form ionized conducting paths betwen the central electrode and the glass sphere. Breaking the ball will stop the ionization process, neutralize the plasma, and release the gases, which are harmless to people. "

Basically any harm would come from broken glass, or the heat generator.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sagebomb
Spike_Vein
Sagebomb

Sad awnser..

"The ball contains a mixture of noble gases at low pressure. Applying a high-voltage electrical field causes the gases to form ionized conducting paths betwen the central electrode and the glass sphere. Breaking the ball will stop the ionization process, neutralize the plasma, and release the gases, which are harmless to people. "

Basically any harm would come from broken glass, or the heat generator.
That is a sad answer. I wanted it to like shatter and a huge electrical surge to crack through the air and strike the closest object. Would be awesome but deadly. Well at least if you knock one over by accident and break it you don't have to fear the electricity.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Shadow Demon is also awesome for doing damage. Many time I hit a large army entirely because they were all slow units, and with only 10 power usage, having multiple Shadow Demons in battle is freakin deadly.

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vintor
Shadow Demon is also awesome for doing damage. Many time I hit a large army entirely because they were all slow units, and with only 10 power usage, having multiple Shadow Demons in battle is freakin deadly.
Oh indeed. Shadow and Lightning Demons are the top of the top in glass canons. Shadow is wide spread destruction while lightning can send the pain to a single unit. Shadow also has the bit of the benefit of having such a strong damage aura making opponents to not want to attack it.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Spike_Vein
Vintor
Oh indeed. Shadow and Lightning Demons are the top of the top in glass canons. Shadow is wide spread destruction while lightning can send the pain to a single unit. Shadow also has the bit of the benefit of having such a strong damage aura making opponents to not want to attack it.
Whoever doesn't want to attack shadow demon is a nut. rofl

And Lt demon is okay.. For a 24 mana glass cannon, I find him uninspiring though. xd Generally my comrades are easily able to kill him on turn 1. If not, then his special might kill off one of our huntsman at worst.. which is much less than the normal amount of risk we feel is reasonable when dealing with an entity of that level. surprised

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Knight of the Horizon
Spike_Vein
Vintor

And Lt demon is okay.. For a 24 mana glass cannon, I find him uninspiring though. xd Generally my comrades are easily able to kill him on turn 1. If not, then his special might kill off one of our huntsman at worst.. which is much less than the normal amount of risk we feel is reasonable when dealing with an entity of that level. surprised
Yeah well they used to be a bit better being able to do their special 1 the first turn. But people complained and their are vey few if not just one special that can actually be used on turn 1. I wish special 2 was usable on the 2nd turn of battle make the lightning demon even more fierce then it is.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Spike_Vein
Knight of the Horizon
Spike_Vein
Vintor

Yeah well they used to be a bit better being able to do their special 1 the first turn. But people complained and their are vey few if not just one special that can actually be used on turn 1. I wish special 2 was usable on the 2nd turn of battle make the lightning demon even more fierce then it is.
Yeah, I thought he was a reasonable threat when spec 1 was useable on turn 1. xd

Idk that he needs to be stronger. I just don't find him very threatening for his cost. xd
But then I'm partially biased cause I have heavy infantry. xd

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Knight of the Horizon
Yeah, I thought he was a reasonable threat when spec 1 was useable on turn 1. xd

Idk that he needs to be stronger. I just don't find him very threatening for his cost. xd
But then I'm partially biased cause I have heavy infantry. xd
Well he is a glass canon. Not meant to last long but hit hard. Being really quick and hits for 60 is rather good even with his low hp. Sure his first special is a bit random but the 2nd one can do real damage if he lives long enough to use it. So yeah Lightning Demon does his job well for a glass canon like Heavy Infantry does his job as a mighty glacier. Well more of a meat shield I'd say Screaming boulder is more of the Mighty glacier since he can take a hit and hit back just as hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff