Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
I want to save up my essence so I can buy more packs and get good card, however, I also want to convert some essence to gold because it finally gives me the ability to purchase the more expensive items from the marketplace...

Oh, what to do? ;_;

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The gold exchange rate sux.. Buy cards. emotion_awesome

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Ze3k

One essence-to-gold conversion gives me more gold than I'd make in a month, so for me it's pretty goddamn good. =p

Browser

Khan Spacerider
Ze3k

One essence-to-gold conversion gives me more gold than I'd make in a month, so for me it's pretty goddamn good. =p

You mean you make less than 10 gold a month?

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
DaredeviI
You mean you make less than 10 gold a month?

I meant one transfer of 5000 essence. xP Should've been a bit more specific.

Familiar Lunatic

Turd Third option: buy Chaos Cash to buy cards, convert all your E to Gold and then give it all to me emotion_yatta

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
gataka
Turd Third option: buy Chaos Cash to buy cards, convert all your E to Gold and then give it all to me emotion_yatta

You mean spending actual, real-life money on this website?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Familiar Lunatic

Khan Spacerider
gataka

You mean spending actual, real-life money on this website?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
You're spending time and time's far more precious :V

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I would definitly say save for cards, but then to me 50k gold is the sorta change that you walk past on the street, and you look at it for a few moments, and your like, well yeah I guess I can bend down and pick it up, and buy some candy with it...but there was still the thought of why bother.

(or more specifically I have a bunch of rig fail stuff worth less than 100k which I cant be bothered listing because it dosent seem worth the effort).

But then if you dont make gold easily, you can get 5k essence pretty easily.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I do about 1k essence a day, when I'm bored.

I can't control myself, cause I'll blow it on platinum packs anyways.

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
gataka
You're spending time and time's far more precious :V

Considering I lack a life, I've got loads of time. =P

Sagebomb
I would definitly say save for cards, but then to me 50k gold is the sorta change that you walk past on the street, and you look at it for a few moments, and your like, well yeah I guess I can bend down and pick it up, and buy some candy with it...but there was still the thought of why bother.

(or more specifically I have a bunch of rig fail stuff worth less than 100k which I cant be bothered listing because it dosent seem worth the effort).

But then if you dont make gold easily, you can get 5k essence pretty easily.

Exactly. You can easily get 5k essence by doing 3-4 PvP matches, which takes about 2 hours tops.

Familiar Lunatic

Khan Spacerider
Considering I lack a life, I've got loads of time. =P
Go out there and get one. One for me too :U

Destructive Bunny

Time is so much more precious! Play booty grab for gold, or take up exchanging. Seriously it's easily 1 mil a day.

You can't buy essence with gold, use it all on packssss.

clarion's King

Super Model

Starshine
take up exchanging. Seriously it's easily 1 mil a day.

You need gold to make gold—i.e. this only applies to those who have it. Can't tell this to a person who has nothing.

___

But on topic, I've been thinking about what I want to get out of HoC as well. With the amount of essence I've spent on packs, I could've has so much gold right now. But I don't think HoC is going away any time soon, so my goal is to build a deck I am comfortable with using (that won't need too much modding in the future), and then focus on converting ess to gold.

But to do this, I need better cards. So until then, it's used solely on packs.

Destructive Bunny

Magus
Starshine
take up exchanging. Seriously it's easily 1 mil a day.

You need gold to make gold—i.e. this only applies to those who have it. Can't tell this to a person who has nothing.

That's true, from nothing it'll take about a month to build up enough to do a lot of exchanging. xd

It's a easier choice for me because I no longer have a lot of interest in Gaia cash items. I just play games for fun and drop them when I'm bored whee I only get an hour a day to actually play as well so essence is more valuable to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff