Welcome to Gaia! ::

What? I was a super fan of HoC. I loved playing it, with a couple other friends, and I got like... three other people to join Gaia just to play THAT SPECIFIC GAME. That is the only game I continuously played on the website.

Geez, that must really suck for anyone who spent money to buy themselves cards. I would at least like to still look at the characters and my deck... :c They were so pretty. And now I have no references.

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
The game was something new and fun. I liked it! Yea it had a few bugs but, they could have been fixed! Now I demand it back! I spent a lot of time into that game and now it is thrown out the window! Do you know how that feels? It is like playing Poke'mon Yellow all the way to the end and save right before the Elite Four, then your brother wipes the game by playing it and making his own save! It is like someone breaking into your house just to wipe your memory cards, delete your games, and smash your computer! It is just evil! Please bring it back.

Tiny Crimester

kijitsu
Huh thought I would try to play smashblox since I can't keep dissing a game I've never played... xd
And before I can even play the game I get a stupid ad for a movie or some s**t then the game was boring as ********... And I don't know about you, but I never got any video ads when I played heralds of chaos... gonk Cmn gaia just bring HoC back ******** this new game!
This.

seica lin's Husband

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I WANTED TO KEEP PLAYING IT QAQ WHYYYYYYYYYY

u.u ok .. i gess crying
THAT SUCKS!!!

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Fuxxie
Wonderland-REMIX
Awww, I loved HoC!
Hopefully there will be more great games in the future?
Nope. Only Smashblox.

I barely even know how that game works! gonk

Single Spirit

.................................well, looks like I'm not coming back to Gaia.

Conservative Shopper

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Well, this ******** blows.
HoC was a damn good game, even with the few bugs it had. I spent a LOT of time on that game. If I knew that yall were going to take it down, I wouldnt have bothered getting all of those packs with my essence and just transferred it to freakin gold!
I come to gaia for that game and to do avi art.
Not sure if Im gonna much bother with gaia anymore and from yalls recent shenanigans, I think quite a few people will be leaving anyway.

I mean, what the hell? Develop a nice game that far, just to take it down and replace it with a bunch of shitty little games?
Thats really lame.

I got done with my work over the past few days and really wanted to play today and found no game. Initial reaction was that there was no room for it and that maybe it was listed somewhere else on the site, so I searched it.
NOPE, come to find out yall took it down.
Im beyond pissed off.
WHAT. THE. HELL. GAIA?

Destructive Daredevil

Has anyone gotten their last minute achievements by any chance?

^^; Just checking in case I missed an alert somewhere.

Questionable Warlord

Darkerdemons

Still waiting as well. sweatdrop
I don't think that anyone got them yet..

Destructive Daredevil

BIacksmith
Darkerdemons

Still waiting as well. sweatdrop
I don't think that anyone got them yet..

^^ Okay, thank you.
will it ever come back? >-< I was addicted sweatdrop

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Naimiki
will it ever come back? >-< I was addicted sweatdrop

Probably not. I wish it would though. confused

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Overstocked 200
Unless I ended up lucky I have some good news for the HoC lovers. The game does still work on Facebook and has not dropped its essence to gold feature. I believe what Gaia was just trying to say was they were dropping its quick link featured in Gaia. Whew I logged into it at facebook and all my s**t was still there. ^^ The war still continues for us my comrades!!

Omnipresent Hunter

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
sad i loved that game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers