why do gaia keep getting rid of good games it's ridiculous

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
Kida Rain

Because people make too much $$$ off it, or they spend so much time just coming to Gaia to play a fun game, that they don't care about Gaia Cash avi gear, etc. Like everyone else. Gaia doesn't want people here that aren't spending $$$, or causing other people to spend $$$.

That is your answer for every "Why does Gaia..." question.

Fluffy Bunny

23,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Bjorninfahl
Kida Rain

Because people make too much $$$ off it, or they spend so much time just coming to Gaia to play a fun game, that they don't care about Gaia Cash avi gear, etc. Like everyone else. Gaia doesn't want people here that aren't spending $$$, or causing other people to spend $$$.

That is your answer for every "Why does Gaia..." question.

Yeah that's a pretty fair point. The only reason I ever stayed on Gaia was for the games, I used to adore Monster Galaxy then suddenly one day it disappeared, so I took leave for a while, came back and HoC was on here and I loved that too. I had to leave for a while due to internet difficulties, came back again and it was gone too crying

It sucks how obsessed people can be with money as opposed to happiness agh

Omnipresent Cultist

5,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
If any of y'all still want to play HoC, you can find it if you search for it on google. It seems that gaia only removed the links from itself to HoC, but will still allow you to play using your gaia account. I am still able to convert essence to gold this way.
I hope this helps someone. I did not read through the thirty pages of comments, so I am sorry if this is merely a re-post.

Spooky Cat

30,275 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ember Ermine
If any of y'all still want to play HoC, you can find it if you search for it on google. It seems that gaia only removed the links from itself to HoC, but will still allow you to play using your gaia account. I am still able to convert essence to gold this way.
I hope this helps someone. I did not read through the thirty pages of comments, so I am sorry if this is merely a re-post.

hah, I came here to say the same thing! of course I figured no one else would have known though, but I'm glad I'm not! maybe we can play sometime?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff