Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A lot of people told me they were never able to make it to Mission 10 or were never able to beat it and were dying to know how it ended.

I thought my last Mission on there could serve a purpose so I took screen shots of all the dialogue so you guys can know how it ends. (If you wanted Helena to become good again, you won't like this ending.)

If you guys have any trouble seeing the images, go to Quote my post and copy & paste the URLs into your browser.

Raykl the Claw - Dragons - Flameborn Faction
Beginning Dialogue:
User Image
User Image

Pre-Battle Dialogue:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ending Dialogue (if you win of course):
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sir Corwin - Kingdom - Avalon Faction
Beginning Dialogue:
User Image
User Image

Pre-Battle Dialogue:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Death Dealer - Demons - Hellspawn Faction
Beginning Dialogue:
User Image
User Image

Pre-Battle Dialogue:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hope some of you guys feel a little better now! smile

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LoyalCompanion

puppylove713

badtzmaru

Just wanted to let each of you know I uploaded pictures of the final mission's dialogue here.

T 3T

Perfect Saint

Nice.

I've never made it to even clicking the Mission 1 choice. I don't imagine doing ever doing that. Lol.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aww, but the missions were so much fun! biggrin I farmed Mission 9 for a while but I started to enjoy 10 a lot more after I beat it with each faction. I would play at least one Mission 10 every day. <3

Animal Lover

Lizardlea13
A lot of people told me they were never able to make it to Mission 10 or were never able to beat it and were dying to know how it ended.

I thought my last Mission on there could serve a purpose so I took screen shots of all the dialogue so you guys can know how it ends. (If you wanted Helena to become good again, you won't like this ending.)

Beginning Dialogue (From what I remember the dialogue was virtually unchanged for each faction):
User Image
User Image

Pre-Battle Dialogue:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hope some of you guys feel a little better now! smile
I'd be happier if I could read all of the text, but oh well. I was able to read the mass majority of it and make sense of it, so I'm happy. I have to ask though, do they all say the same thing or is each faction different?

Relentless Glitch

Good of you to share the pics.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
puppylove713
I'd be happier if I could read all of the text, but oh well. I was able to read the mass majority of it and make sense of it, so I'm happy. I have to ask though, do they all say the same thing or is each faction different?

Did not all of the images show up? If they aren't working, you can go quote the original post and copy the URLs into your browser. They should work straight from photobucket.

They say almost the exact same things, the difference isn't really noticeable.

Animal Lover

Lizardlea13
puppylove713

Did not all of the images show up? If they aren't working, you can go quote the original post and copy the URLs into your browser. They should work straight from photobucket.

They say almost the exact same things, the difference isn't really noticeable.
No, they all showed up, it is just that the ends of each line got cut off.... I will see if I can copy the url of the pictures. Even Sir Corwin said something very similar? I expected him to say something different considering they were supposed to be lovers....

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
puppylove713
No, they all showed up, it is just that the ends of each line got cut off.... I will see if I can copy the url of the pictures. Even Sir Corwin said something very similar? I expected him to say something different considering they were supposed to be lovers....

Huh, that's weird...they don't do it on mine. o_o the URLs should work better then, yeah. I don't remember his dialogue being all that different. There might have been slight differences, but it wasn't major.

Animal Lover

Lizardlea13
puppylove713

Huh, that's weird...they don't do it on mine. o_o the URLs should work better then, yeah. I don't remember his dialogue being all that different. There might have been slight differences, but it wasn't major.
I see. I have no idea why it did that to mine, but I did copy and paste the urls to read the whole thing. I hate how they left it open ended though... Thank you for posting that. Now I know how it will end. I still want to try and beat it myself even if I probably won't be able to. I will probably die over and over again.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
puppylove713
I see. I have no idea why it did that to mine, but I did copy and paste the urls to read the whole thing. I hate how they left it open ended though... Thank you for posting that. Now I know how it will end. I still want to try and beat it myself even if I probably won't be able to. I will probably die over and over again.

Well at least you got it all, that's what counts! :3 Yeah, I really wish they had continued with this rather than drop it. *Sigh* Well good luck, I hope you can beat it! smile

Animal Lover

Lizardlea13
puppylove713

Well at least you got it all, that's what counts! :3 Yeah, I really wish they had continued with this rather than drop it. *Sigh* Well good luck, I hope you can beat it! smile
Thank you. It is kind of sad that Gaia keeps creating all of these games but always discontinues them. I'm not sure I want to try out any new games they come out with because they will probably meet the same fate...

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
puppylove713
Thank you. It is kind of sad that Gaia keeps creating all of these games but always discontinues them. I'm not sure I want to try out any new games they come out with because they will probably meet the same fate...

It's really depressing. ): I feel the exact same way, I just don't want to fall in love with another game for them to rip it out from under me. ):

Animal Lover

Lizardlea13
puppylove713

It's really depressing. ): I feel the exact same way, I just don't want to fall in love with another game for them to rip it out from under me. ):
I was beginning to get attached to Heralds of Chaos too... I never got attached to any of the other games.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
puppylove713
I was beginning to get attached to Heralds of Chaos too... I never got attached to any of the other games.

Heh, I've been attached to HoC for MONTHS. I've never even come close to that with other Gaia games. =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff