Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Rogue Phoenix Fire
Oh! I forgot to mention this, but I had my first ever 2nd Krylyr sighting in Flamewing. It was a much more convincing glitch than I expected. They had different healths, their hexes could be hovered over on the map screen before battle and it showed a Krylyr on each hex. As suspected, it was just a glitch though as only one appeared on the final count. And the Krylyr at the home base never appeared in the final battle.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb65/whateverisfine4me/screenshots/2ndKrylyr_zps04ca5b9c.png

Ignore my Krylyr off to the side...
I'll add a disclaimer that the second may be a odd phantom glitch.

But did you report to Pan?

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Shintouyu
Rogue Phoenix Fire
Oh! I forgot to mention this, but I had my first ever 2nd Krylyr sighting in Flamewing. It was a much more convincing glitch than I expected. They had different healths, their hexes could be hovered over on the map screen before battle and it showed a Krylyr on each hex. As suspected, it was just a glitch though as only one appeared on the final count. And the Krylyr at the home base never appeared in the final battle.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb65/whateverisfine4me/screenshots/2ndKrylyr_zps04ca5b9c.png

Ignore my Krylyr off to the side...
I'll add a disclaimer that the second may be a odd phantom glitch.

But did you report to Pan?

Yes, I reported it when it happened, but that was a week or two ago.

Revered Inquisitor

I've noticed the full deck of Wave Attack varies... sometimes there are 6 SoW, sometimes 5 and occasionally 4.. while other units also change in numbers as well.

I am not sure if this is actual fluctuation in deck, or if it is the devs tweaking what the deck holds on random days... but going by my screenies after I win, there is differing number of given units at random times.

I will go through my winning screenshots that I took and check the variation, if you would like.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Gavyn the Mighty
I've noticed the full deck of Wave Attack varies... sometimes there are 6 SoW, sometimes 5 and occasionally 4.. while other units also change in numbers as well.

I am not sure if this is actual fluctuation in deck, or if it is the devs tweaking what the deck holds on random days... but going by my screenies after I win, there is differing number of given units at random times.

I will go through my winning screenshots that I took and check the variation, if you would like.
I didn't keep much track, but I always assumed that the 3rd Wave spawn is verily inconsistent.
It never seems to be the same number to me anyways.

Revered Inquisitor

Shintouyu
Gavyn the Mighty

I didn't keep much track, but I always assumed that the 3rd Wave spawn is verily inconsistent.
It never seems to be the same number to me anyways.

Indeed. It seems quite inconsistent. I've also noticed some changes in Wave 2 with Hellhound and Dead Sun Minion.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Gavyn the Mighty
Indeed. It seems quite inconsistent. I've also noticed some changes in Wave 2 with Hellhound and Dead Sun Minion.
Changes every game or just every so often?

Benevolent Lunatic

I do not understand the princess campaign because I do not see the princess and I get her kill on accident even though I do not see her on the board =/

Revered Inquisitor

Shintouyu
Gavyn the Mighty
Changes every game or just every so often?

I only have kept records for three of my wins, but it has changed between them. Between 8 and 9 for each. HH has been at 9 twice, DSM at 8 twice of the 3 games.

I can quickly type of the numbers if you want, instead of just glancing at the images.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
berry-sweet-promise
I do not understand the princess campaign because I do not see the princess and I get her kill on accident even though I do not see her on the board =/
She should be on your side-bar?

Gavyn the Mighty
I only have kept records for three of my wins, but it has changed between them. Between 8 and 9 for each. HH has been at 9 twice, DSM at 8 twice of the 3 games.

I can quickly type of the numbers if you want, instead of just glancing at the images.
Just post any that exceed the numbers I have. That will be helpful.

Hellhound duly noted.

Revered Inquisitor

None of them exceed those values. However, since the herald readjustment, I've noticed a few of the units not reaching the maximum you have listed (which is quite misleading since it changes every time, those are only possibilities, and not what is there every time... may want to mention it for Wave Attack).

Additionally, you still have Zerakyl listed as the Herald... that has Switched to Succubus.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Gavyn the Mighty
None of them exceed those values. However, since the herald readjustment, I've noticed a few of the units not reaching the maximum you have listed (which is quite misleading since it changes every time, those are only possibilities, and not what is there every time... may want to mention it for Wave Attack).

Additionally, you still have Zerakyl listed as the Herald... that has Switched to Succubus.
Duly noted. Fixed made.

Benevolent Lunatic

here is a recent list of farming all of Belphy units:

Succubus : 3
Worm that walks : 4
Nagle mage : 5
Dead sun minion: 7
Lord of ashes: 3
Stalker: 3
Slaughter wheel: 3
Cerness: 3
Death dealer: 1
Void scarb: 3
Lightning demon : 2
cloud of curses: 2 were used on me but there were the computer generated battles, but the units are correct.

Also heralds switch from death dealer to succubus. I got 3229 essence and its not worth it cause it takes too long =/

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I think I remember seeing somewhere that you were asking for results from large Battles.
Here's my latest:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Death Dealer
Dead Sun Minion x 8
Void Scarab x 3
Lord of Ashes x 4
Lightning Demon x 3
Slaughter Wheel x 3
Nagle Mage x 6
Succubus x 3
Stalker of Worlds x 2
Cerness the Skull x 3
Worm that Walks x 3
Total 39 Units and 3055 Essence

Next time I get into a long one, I'll try to remember to count spells as well.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Another large Final Battle vs Belphy...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Succubus x3 (She was also Starter Herald)
Lightning Demon x3
Dead Sun Minion x 7
Nagle Mage x 4
Worm that Walks x 4
Stalker of Worlds x2
Slaughter Wheel x 2
Cerness the Skull x 3
Void Scarab x 3
Lord of Ashes x4

Total Units = 35
Total Essence = 2958

As far as I recall, she only used one CoC

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Shintouyu
Reserved.
I know there is 4 cernesses in Belphy since I have fought them all . It may be my imagination but I also think there is more cloud of curses since she for sure used 3 in 1 battle on me and I think she used another 2 earlier in that game on me . I will get back to you on the second one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff