4x Dead Sun Minion

4x Lightning Demon
4x Void Scarab
4x Volcano Fiend
3x Slaughter Wheel

4x Open The Gates
4x Embrace The Void

I'm not too serious about deck construction :U
Still waiting for a fourth Wheel. Tricycles don't appeal me.

Anyone plain mad bored enough with the cards is welcomed to try it.
Lot's a fancy cards thought.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Omnileech
I'm so goddamn sick of losing PvP games because something glitches up and forces me to skip a turn.

i know that feel o;

one of my recent matches it seemed to play ok, but after the first turn the opponent had 3 territories and 3 units to my two territories and two units sweatdrop

but that was the only time it glitched in the game and the match was pretty close

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
hmm Im not sure what kind of deck to make, im liking pure decks now since i have the cards to make them, but still unsure of how to trim the deck to only have the most needed cards, i mean sticking to mainly pure with no out of faction aside from mana convergences.

open for suggestions and can even have me make a specific deck so you can test your cards against it (would also help me build better strategies in PvP as I am more attuned to the CPU emo )

Star Pirate

What happened to all the good Kingdom Players? I mean, I run into OtG players, I run into a couple of good demon players and most of all I run into a bunch of Dragon players with flight heroes but I haven't run into a single decently strong Avalon player in ages. Am I just missing them or have there just been less of them on the ladder?

What happened to all the good Kingdom Players? I mean, I run into OtG players, I run into a couple of good demon players and most of all I run into a bunch of Dragon players with flight heroes but I haven't run into a single decently strong Avalon player in ages. Am I just missing them or have there just been less of them on the ladder?

i play kingdom when i get tired of using flameborn.
i dont know if its a good deck since i rarely use it but ill let you take it for a walk if you want and you can tell me if its good or not 3nodding

Star Pirate

I PIECES I
xBillehx

i play kingdom when i get tired of using flameborn.
i dont know if its a good deck since i rarely use it but ill let you take it for a walk if you want and you can tell me if its good or not 3nodding

Pop into PvP with it once in a while and hopefully I'll run up against you. razz I'm not sure what a good Kingdom deck is anymore though since the last time I went up against one that gave me some difficulty was some 2 months ago. (Took a bit of a hiatus.) I'm wondering if they've just become substantially weaker or something since a lot of the Kingdom players I used to play now use Dragons with flight heroes.

Familiar Lunatic

I turned primarily Demon when they changed MoFs. Those cards did the heavy lifting for me and I couldn't find a replacement that pleased me :/

Wanted to try more of that actually fighting thing too.

Familiar Lunatic

lol hubris befell me xD

Ran out of cards 100% lazily bumping my face on a pile of dragons.
Likely Cash bought cause I've never seen a lvl 40ish with so many fancy units o3o

Star Pirate

I think Open the Gates harms you with that deck more than it does good and Embrace the Void seems to be a waste of mana. razz Has it ever put you in a beneficial spot?

Familiar Lunatic

xBillehx

... Has it ever put you in a beneficial spot?
Ya. Opened firing/supply lanes, moved stuff in their faces, moved stuff out of danger, blocked off some units in some corner, set up some traps, or at least tried to, and other fun things. More so on tighter maps. And I just like cataclysms in general.

Not reliable, not always clear if what it did was good or bad either, often the chances of bad outweigh the good so they pile up in my hand, ever tempting :U

Two curious aspects however: the way it targets reveals a bit of info on coming cataclysms, still unsure of the value of that, and you draw a card if you use one. Not sure of the value of that either :/

Anyway, I'll see about constructing a more serious deck 'cause this one's not holding up against you xD
1000th post
kbye.

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
I PIECES I
1000th post
kbye.

The Zerg Swarm came, as was foretold.

Youtuber detected.

Your post was the 1000th reply, but the 1000th post is right above yours. xp

And the Protoss, firstborn of the gods, rose to fight them.

Familiar Lunatic

Dread Archon
I PIECES I
1000th post
kbye.

Youtuber detected.

...where's my prize?

'Said there would be cake D:
Dread Archon
I PIECES I
1000th post
kbye.

Youtuber detected.

no..no..nononoNONONONONO i refuse to believe that. Iam 1000th emotion_donotwant

pfft implying i even have an account to talk to youtubers/comment (sure i can sign in with my gmail but i only use it....well for gmail)

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
gataka
...where's my prize?

'Said there would be cake D:

We need to bake you first, and then there will be cake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff