Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Ok, no clue how it happened but what looked like a Dragoneye Savant on the map turned into a Cataclysm Dragon in fight >:/

Revered Inquisitor

gataka
Ok, no clue how it happened but what looked like a Dragoneye Savant on the map turned into a Cataclysm Dragon in fight >:/

You didn't know that Dragoneye Savant have anamorph-like abilities?

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Familiar Lunatic

Gavyn the Mighty
gataka

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Now I do emotion_donotwant

Revered Inquisitor

gataka
Gavyn the Mighty
gataka

Good. emotion_donotwant

Familiar Lunatic

Gavyn the Mighty
gataka
Gavyn the Mighty
gataka

Good. emotion_donotwant

SWEET FALLEN ONE AS A PVP DROP emotion_kirakira

I also want more Embrace The Voids

Revered Inquisitor

gataka
Gavyn the Mighty
gataka
Gavyn the Mighty
gataka

Good. emotion_donotwant

SWEET FALLEN ONE AS A PVP DROP emotion_kirakira

I also want more Embrace The Voids

/jealous

I have 2 EtV that I never use...

Icy Knight

20,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
lol got a keljana as an after-game card after beating the dragons for about the bazillionth time.

though it'd be nice if I could get avalon cards instead...

is there any way to prevent being matched up against people with rarer decks? I don't like forfeiting, but when I see certain players I know I can't win or even get any essence.

Familiar Lunatic

Using Embrace The Void a turn before a Final Battle is triggered because the map's done collapsing... bad idea :U

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Oh hey, a Stalker Delyth as a bonus card. Well, I'll be.

Not what I wanted, but if I ever start that all-female deck...

Familiar Phantom

HoC makes me look forward to every new day, because I get to convert more essence 4laugh

Charitable Abomination

14,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
is new to Hoc but damn it's fun

Tiny Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
there isn't a chat box with in the game ,,, should be

Familiar Lunatic

Zcy
Will be, just no ETA yet :3

Tiny Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
gataka
Zcy
Will be, just no ETA yet :3

thats good

Diamond Gatekeeper

Omg... Krylyr... you big dummy. How many times are you going to lose games for me?

I hope you all realize that when we call him out on being blind, it isn't an exaggeration. That accuracy percentage seems to mean nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games