Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Microsoft Keyboard
now, do you eat the egg with the yolk in the middle? or just the egg white

I eat the whole thing. I'm not that picky. And I hard boil it. You put the egg in the pot, cover with water and boil for roughly 10 minutes. And voila, you have a hard boiled egg. smile Not sure how you would hard boil an egg without the center.

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PokemonMasterNatalie
Tranquil Fears
Well for Breakfast this morning I had:
Oatmeal, with Cinnamon, Apples (fresh from the tree), slivered almonds and a 3tsps of brown sugar. and I used Milk instead of water. Yummy. I'm cooking up some hardboiled eggs for some protein.

That sounds amazing.

It's awesome. I just use the recommend amount of oatmeal. the cinnamon, apples and almonds are just my own preference. Sometimes I like a little more apple or more almonds. I sometimes add other fruit too. Today I added half a banana.
Tranquil Fears
PokemonMasterNatalie
Tranquil Fears
Well for Breakfast this morning I had:
Oatmeal, with Cinnamon, Apples (fresh from the tree), slivered almonds and a 3tsps of brown sugar. and I used Milk instead of water. Yummy. I'm cooking up some hardboiled eggs for some protein.

That sounds amazing.

It's awesome. I just use the recommend amount of oatmeal. the cinnamon, apples and almonds are just my own preference. Sometimes I like a little more apple or more almonds. I sometimes add other fruit too. Today I added half a banana.
do you eat quakers?

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Microsoft Keyboard
do you eat quakers?

I do if I am in a hurry, but I try to cook up some steel cut oats. They take a while so I cook up a pot and then put the rest in the fridge and eat as I go. But If I forget or take Zeke (my dog) out for an extra long walk or run, I will sometimes use the quaker oats.
Tranquil Fears
Microsoft Keyboard
do you eat quakers?

I do if I am in a hurry, but I try to cook up some steel cut oats. They take a while so I cook up a pot and then put the rest in the fridge and eat as I go. But If I forget or take Zeke (my dog) out for an extra long walk or run, I will sometimes use the quaker oats.
so originally you do not use quakers but organic oats?

Shadowy Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Microsoft Keyboard
Tranquil Fears
Microsoft Keyboard
do you eat quakers?

Correct.
But like I said, sometimes I forget or get lazy.
Tranquil Fears
Microsoft Keyboard
Tranquil Fears
Microsoft Keyboard
do you eat quakers?

Correct.
But like I said, sometimes I forget or get lazy.
yeah i get that i do that swell!

Bloodthirsty Vampire

10,825 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Tranquil Fears
Microsoft Keyboard
now, do you eat the egg with the yolk in the middle? or just the egg white

I eat the whole thing. I'm not that picky. And I hard boil it. You put the egg in the pot, cover with water and boil for roughly 10 minutes. And voila, you have a hard boiled egg. smile Not sure how you would hard boil an egg without the center.

It depends on how healthy you want the meal to be. You have to boil the eggs like you would normally but after they are boiled and cooled you have the option of scooping the yolk out and tossing it or you can keep the yolk and mix it with the avocado to replace where the yolk was. I hope that makes sense. hahah
Mandeh Candeh
Mine would just be oatmeal (not flavored),
with 1 tablespoon raw honey and fruit (either blueberries, cantaloupe, bananas).
Nice and easy to make, yum : )
Reminds me of my breakfast.
I usually eat organic yoghurt with oatmeal/rolled oats and some fruit. If I crave sugar, I add some raw honey as well. I love oatmeal porridge, but I feel that uncooked oats with yoghurt are a lot more.. refreshing in the morning, and just as nutritious and filling.
Pikkewyn
Mandeh Candeh
with 1 tablespoon raw honey and fruit (either blueberries, cantaloupe, bananas).
I usually eat organic yoghurt with oatmeal/rolled oats and some fruit. If I crave sugar, I add some raw honey as well. I love oatmeal porridge, but I feel that uncooked oats with yoghurt are a lot more.. refreshing in the morning, and just as nutritious and filling.
im about to start eating oatmeal and honey

Beloved Browser

Pikkewyn
Mandeh Candeh

Ohhh, I should try yogurt with my oatmeal too. Sounds good! : )
It is just as nutritious, but for some reason I just can't get with the texture.

You made me hungry, lol, and I'm in class currently.
Just waiting for it to start~

Beloved Browser

Microsoft Keyboard
Pikkewyn
Mandeh Candeh
im about to start eating oatmeal and honey
Yay! Hope that you like it!
Mandeh Candeh
Pikkewyn
Mandeh Candeh

It is just as nutritious, but for some reason I just can't get with the texture.

Oatmeal in yoghurt gets a lot less.. lumpier than cooked oatmeal porridge. I guess it is more like a really soft cereal.

Beloved Browser

Pikkewyn
Mandeh Candeh
Pikkewyn
Mandeh Candeh

Oatmeal in yoghurt gets a lot less.. lumpier than cooked oatmeal porridge. I guess it is more like a really soft cereal.

I'll try it one more time, its been a while so must see xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces