Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Capitalist

Thank you for the help, everyone! I truly appreciate it.

~Chibi yum_strawberry
I've been vegetarian for 2 weeks now, and I'm 14 btw just thought you should know. I am 5'6 with a curvy build, 124/125 pounds.
For breakfast I eat either 1 or 2 eggs (depending on how hungry I am) with a slice of whole wheat bread (optional: toasted) OR cereal OR a peanut butter/peanut butter and jelly sandwhich (GET DEM PROTEINS!) ^^
For lunch I eat at school, I usually get pasta or pizza and a little plastic bowl of mixed fruits OR yogurt and salad.
For dinner I don't really eat much because I'm not really hungry at dinner time and I'm the only vegetarian in my family so I just have veggies OR fish, e.g: fish sticks/tuna sandwich/salmon/tuna salad.
If there's anything I know about being vegetarian, it's that your'e missing out on proteins so make sure to eat peanut butter or beans for sure!

I also eat snacks during the day but since I'm in school I eat small things like 90 calorie energy bars or when I get home I have a sandwich if I didn't have one for breakfast OR if I did have a sandwich for breakfast I have some fruit. Something I just remembered and haven't thought of in ages would be celery sticks with peanut butter (optional: and raisins)

It's better if you eat less and more often rather than a lot at once, and drink plenty of water! Stay safe, if being vegetarian turns out to be bad for your body then:
- Go see a doctor
- Quit immediately

I've done a bunch of research myself before becoming a vegetarian and my mom doesn't support it razz well I better end this post before your eyes get tired of reading XD I've written "OR" so many times I feel like I've spelled it wrong!

Best Regards!

P.S
If peanut butter sandwiches get boring try toasting the bread then putting the peanut butter on, I personally love the way the peanut butter gets all melty and creamy :3 Just make sure you've got milk with you though, that stuff makes you thirsty!

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
I've been vegetarian for almost ten years and I've found that it's really important to eat eggs and beans to make sure that my body is getting enough nutrition. If you don't like eggs, then you can drink milk, and if you don't like beans, then you can eat peanuts or soy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff