Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 1 down!
Weight (morning): 153.8lbs (night): 155.4lbs
No noticable difference in my look, but judging by the various sore muscles I know Im getting stronger!

Pros: Im less bloated during the day, I can finish a workout I couldnt last week, my tight muscles are a constant reminder Im working hard

Cons: My right knee makes a crunching noise when I squat/lunge (even before 90 degrees) and yesterday it was fairly sore. Im not sure how to go about working out my lower body without doing either exercise! Theyre my favorite workouts.

Days of 1200 calories or less: 5
Total number of alcoholic drinks: 5
Days worked out: 6

Favorite workout: Kickboxing
A good exercise you can do with dumbbells which is surprisingly effective are Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts. Shouldn't have any negative impact on your knee.

Dapper Ladykiller

DemonChibiCloud
A good exercise you can do with dumbbells which is surprisingly effective are Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts. Shouldn't have any negative impact on your knee.

Thanks for the tip! Ill have to give them a try next time Im in the gym

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 2 down!
Weight (morning): 153.2lbs (night): 154.6lbs

So I totally deleted this post when I meant to quote it and instead edited it. My knees were still sore, I partied a lot, etc xD

Dapper Ladykiller

Oh! And I got a jawbone fitness tracker. I like that it has a setting to remind me if Ive been sitting still too long

Dapper Ladykiller

I weighed myself this morning- I said Im only gonna post every week so Im gonna wait, but Im pretty optimistic for next Monday! Ive started my week off right smile

Dapper Ladykiller

So Ill give the full update with a pic in a few hours, but this morning I weighed in at 151.2! It feels good to see that number slowly dropping. If I keep this rate up Ill hit my first goal in 6 weeks. I can do 6 weeks, right?

Also, I worked out twice yesterday, and between kickboxing and pilates my RIBS are sore and its the most awful sensation. Its different from oblique pain Ive had in the past.

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 3 down

Weight (morning): 151.2lbs Weight (evening): 152.8lbs

Pros: Ive lost about three pounds!

Cons: Im afraid its just because I wasnt hanging out with people as much this week xD

Days of 1200 calories or less: 6 (!!)
Total number of alcoholic drinks: 2
Days worked out: I forgot to keep track! I know Ive done pilates, kickboxing, a low impact cardio, and several long walks- as well as a day of weight training. We'll say 4 to be on the safe side, but it might have been 5!

Favorite workout: Pilates- Ive been looking for good leg workouts that aren't squat-based, and that made my legs burn!

Im feeling really good about this week. If I saw progress like this every week Id feel like a million bucks, but with a concert, the 4th, and my dads bday all coming up, Im afraid Ill slip back a bit next week. Ill just have to work even harder!

Dapper Ladykiller

So Ive been dogsitting and crashing at my friends house the past day and a half, and I was really worried about not being able to cook for myself. Introduce: the noodles "buff bowl!" Noodles and Company has a bed of spinach just slathered in meat and veggies for like 320 calories and it was SO GOOD. And I don't feel like I broke my diet at all!

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 4 down

Weight (morning): 150.0lbs Weight (evening): 151.6lbs

Pros: I can FINALLY see a difference!

Cons: Ive been sick and some of this is probably water weight sad

Days of 1200 calories or less: 3
Total number of alcoholic drinks: 4.5
Days worked out: 1

Favorite workout: The walk to the mailbox and back sad

Uhg guys I feel rough. Monday I was dogsitting for a friend and ever since then I have felt like poop. Sleeping 12 hours a day, hardly making it through work. The doctor told me its probably a virus, but Im going tomorrow to get blood work done. My diet is down the drain.. Im eating mostly plain white rice and frosty's from Wendys. Cant wait to feel like myself again. Every time I went out to celebrate Id buy a beer, drink a half, and give it away because I couldn't manage! SO unlike me wink

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 5 down

Weight (morning): 150.6lbs Weight (evening): 151.2lbs

Total number of alcoholic drinks: 5
Days worked out: 4

Favorite workout: I was so disappointed in my diet one day I spent a solid 90 min in the gym, with over 30 just on weights. Felt gooood the next day

What the hell is up with my health?? I had that stomach bug last week and today I have every symptom of a common cold- watery eyes, drippy nose, sneezing like crazy, etc. I am so upset! I was feeling great for 6 days, had four good workouts and two big feasts (man, I ate half a pizza once. Im disappointed to see my morning weight go up a bit, but Im not surprised). Im not sure if anyone reads these, but if you do- what is your opinion on working out when youre sick? I try to avoid it entirely, but some sources say keeping mildly active helps you fight infection.

Diet for the week: Vitamins, rice, soup, jell-o sad

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 6 down

Weight (morning): 149.4lbs Weight (evening): 149.6lbs

Days of 1200 calories or less: 4
Total number of alcoholic drinks: 6
Days worked out: 1

Favorite workout: The only workout I could complete this week was one pilates routine. I tried to do some cardio but was instantly out of breath.

I have just been sick and miserable. Im pretty sure I got bronchitis. No photo update, I feel so gross and bloated from all the soups and teas I've been drinking. Now that I know I can at least do some basic bodyweight exercises without hacking up a lung Im going to try to do some yoga and pilates this week so I wont lose any muscle Ive gained.

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 8 down

Weight (morning): 148.4lbs Weight (evening): ??

Total number of alcoholic drinks: 2
Days worked out: ??

This is a half-assed update!
I am starting to feel better, and making all kinds of changes in my life. I am focused mostly on maintaining and not actively working toward a goal -at this moment-. As long as I keep my morning weight under 150lbs and continue to make decent choices I don't feel bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff