Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
I am trying to keep track of what I eat and in the past having a food journal didn't work out because I get lazy and don't write things down or I just don't eat at all because im too lazy to write it down. Either way I was too lazy to do something. Now I feel like I can just get over and do it. Any suggestions? And explain why it's good and how it helped you (if you tried it)

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Nike Training Center is a good work out app. I'm not really the type to write it down

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The MyFitnessPal one is good. I know they have it for android, idk about other kinds of phones. My dad uses it and I think it works well for him.
MyFitnessPal is definitely a great way to keep track. Helped me a lot smile

Eloquent Lunatic

I second (third?) MyFitnessPal. Another good one is Fooducate. You can track your meals, but it also functions as a scanner. When you're at the grocery store, you can scan barcodes on items to see how healthy it really is. And if you're trying to avoid something in your diet, like high-processed foods, you can indicate that and it factors into the grade the product gets.

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
I agree with the three people above me, MyFitnessPal is amazing! I've been using it for a while and it helps a lot. I've tried a few other apps too but I wouldn't bother recommending any of them. Also, I know they have an app for Blackberry, iPhone and Android so you're not limited on mobile options
myfitnesspal for SURE
I use SparkPeople/SparkTeen but I have a Fitbit now which has a food journal as part of the app.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff