Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Day Twenty-Eight- Do you want that “gap” between your legs? Why?
It would be nice, but I am a spoon/pear/triangle/bell shape, which means much of my fat is in my thighs.

Even at my lowest weight, I still had blubber inbetween xd I require a lot of toning, I think thigh gaps are cute, but are not necessarily a mark of 'skinny'.

Day Twenty-Seven

Beloved Giver

Day Thirteen- Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?

Healthy. I don't think I could do the bad ways..

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Day Twenty-Seven- How do you deal with being around food?
I try not to eat it. Or I eat a little bit. I live by the 90-10 rule (which means I eat healthily 90% of the time but occasionally eat unhealthily about 10% of the time).

Angelic Blob

Day Twenty-Nine- Your definition of beauty.
Spiritual - Soul
Physical - Face

Day Twenty-Eight

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yes. I think it would be nice.

Beloved Giver

I forgot to post yesterday. How when I was on? Haha. >w<

Day fourteen- What’s your UGW? When you expect to reach it?

120lbs
Not anytime soon.. But hopefully by the end of the year at least.

Day Fifteen- Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian?

I am neither. And I've kinda thought about it, but then realize I just couldn't do it in my household. Meat eaters.

Angelic Blob

Day Thirty- 10 facts about you! And now, what are your stats?

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115.#lbs - 117 (Starting weight was 145)
Hips: 35
Waist: 25
Arm: 9 1/2
Bust: 30 1/ 2
Shape: Assumed pear

So basically I am still 115 stare I failed.

01) Afro American
02) Female
03) Likes blues
04) Likes to draw
05) Likes to read
06) Lazy
07) Procrastinator
08.) Shy
09) Gets upset easily
10) Current admin of Gaia wiki

Day Twenty-Nine
Day One
(At least I finished on the day I was supposed too, just haven't been around to do the three previous days xD) Anywho;

Day Twenty-Seven- How do you deal with being around food?

I can be around it sort of, I just prefer and trust myself when I'm not around the foods that aren't good for me. Out of sight, out of mind, 'eh? If all the food you have is good, then guess how you'll be eating (:

I'm not so worried about the "gap" anymore. I've felt it, it was cool when I was younger, but I don't think healthy women should necessarily have that gap between their legs. I'm more interested in getting that tone look back in my legs. I've been working out for a month now, and I can honestly say, in that month my legs have improved. It's not a ton, and I'm the only one who'll notice probably, but it's enough to keep me going, to keep me moving and to keep me eating better more often than not.

A good soul. When people say it's more important what's on the inside, they aren't joking. Beauty is the kind of person you choose to be everyday. Beauty is watching someone strive for their dreams, whether they make it or not it's the trying that mattered. Beauty is seeing someone not lose their potential and living life everyday. It doesn't matter what you do, it's how you see what you're doing. Beauty isn't what someone else told you it was, we all see things differently so beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

IDK my stats as I don't have access to a measuring tape.. Maybe if I find one later I'll post it up here, 'eh?

Ten Facts:
1: I'm striving to be a High School English Teacher.
2: I can make a four-leaf clover shape with my tongue.
3: I have spider bites in my nose.
4: I swore off dating a year ago and I'm content with continuing that for the next two years at minimum.
5: I prefer love over lust and I do truly believe that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all.
6: God told me I'll have a baby girl in the next ten years; the only thing I asked in return was that she have a father that stuck around so she'd never have to wonder about that half of herself.
7: I talk too much and act like a know it all, so my goal lately is to sit back and listen and to remind myself that being smart and being wise are two totally different things.
8: I'm an Advocare distributor.
9: I have a weakness for tall, scrawny guys with shaggy hair; and for big men (not fat, just sturdy) with beards or scruff and rough hands.
10: I'm currently at this very moment using gaia as a means to procrastinate my microbiology and statistics homework xP

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Beauty is being comfortable in your own skin and being confident.

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
1. I am partially Japanese.
2. I used to dance.
3. My blood type is A negative.
4. I have asthma.
5. I have seasonal allergies.
6. My favorite anime is Naruto.
7. My favorite manga is Fruits Basket.
8. Modern Family is my latest obsession.
9. I eat blueberries every single day.
10. My favorite color is white.

Same stats. Bleh.

Beloved Giver

Day Sixteen- When did you first decide to lose weight?

About around when I gained the weight. Soo.. One year and four months. Though I've never had the right push to get rid of it.

Beloved Giver

Day Seventeen- Do you have an eating disorder?

Not that I know of. And I really hope I never do.
Day One- Your stats
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 132.3lbs (starting 162lbs)
Goal: 120lbs (?)

//fail I can't find a measurement tape for more stats D;

Beloved Giver

Day Eighteen- What food is your weakness?

I couldn't wait for this question! My absolute food weaknesses are; fried mozzarella sticks, salad with colby jack cheese and ranch, and strawberry shortcake. Yum~

Beloved Giver

Day Nineteen- When is the last time you ate fast food?

If restaurants count, last Saturday for my bestie's birthday. Otherwise.. I can't really remember..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff