Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Nerd

Day Six- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.

Not as often as I used to. Once in a great while I get really upset, and the only thing I want to do is eat. And I will. Food was always my comfort when I was growing up, and sometimes I will turn back to it on really bad days.

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Day Three- A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?
Well... I'm not going to post pics, but I really like Scarlett Johansson's figure and Marilyn Monroe's of course. I know I'm never going to be really thin like Shailene Woodley or Shenae Grimes, but I do want to be curvy... not chubby.

Interesting Nerd

Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?

Yes, they know, but they are not the most supportive about it.

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Day Four- Your greatest fears about weight loss.
Never being good enough

Angelic Blob

Not being satisfied, and not getting proper toning.
Currently I am happy that I manged to drop 30 pounds; but I've never been much in the looks department to begin with.

Day Three

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

My biggest fear is getting to my ideal weight and still not being satisfied.

Interesting Nerd

Day Eight- Your workout routine.
I don't really have a 'routine'. Some days I run/jog/walk, some days I roller blade, some days I do push ups and some days I play Just Dance. It all depends on my mood.

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Day Five- Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?

I want to be in better shape so when I meet the right person I can be proud to stand next to them. I never want to have a care giver so I take as good care of myself as I can cause loosing my independence would kill me.

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss Esa
Day Seven- Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care?

Yes, they know, but they are not the most supportive about it.

Hey I've been their so if you ever want a buddy send me a PM. I know how hard it s to live in an supportive house hold.

Interesting Nerd

Shinigma
[
Hey I've been their so if you ever want a buddy send me a PM. I know how hard it s to live in an supportive house hold.
Thanks!
So far it hasn't been a problem, I'm literally home for less than 50 hours a week. (I only sleep at my parents house.)

Angelic Blob

Got annoyed at being pudgy.
I have no interesting in connecting with people, so I guess losing weight is for myself.

Day Four
So, I've missed some days since Monday, and here's the one I would be doing tomorrow since I don't plan on being near a computer.

Day Two: How tall are you? Do you like your height?
I am 5'3 and I'm very content with my height. The plus side of being short is that people are always willing to pick you up to see over crowds and throw you over their shoulders when you're being dumb [:

Day Three: A picture of your thinspiration. What features do you like about this person?

I don't feel like posting a pic, just go to google images and type in "Kate Winslet," she's gorgeous and I love how she is not stick thin.

That would definitely be the possibility of gaining the weight back, though, that fear might help to keep it off. [:

Because I'm sick of looking at pictures of my younger self when I thought I was "fat" (size 3 and 125 pounds is far from it!) and comparing myself to now, 30 pounds heavier. I don't want to be so small again, it was unhealthy, but I want to lose weight so I can stop feeling obsessed about it, so I feel better, and so I can look good better naked [; Who doesn't want that one, I mean let's be real.

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I want to lose weight for me. I want to run a mile in less than 9 min. and 27 seconds. I just want to be- and feel- healthy.

Interesting Nerd

Day Nine- Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?

Growing up I was made fun of all the time because of my weight. Now that I’m older I get told that I ‘have a cute face’ or that I ‘would be really pretty if I lost weight.’

Angelic Blob

Day Six- Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.
If I do then I am not aware of it. I guess I am going over my caloric limit when it comes to wanting to drop a pound every week. Other than that I eat Morning, and then in the Afternoon, and then at Night. All done with hours in between.

edit April 21 - ah, so this question was about vomiting or overeating? Then no, I do not vomit.

Day Five

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces