Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count: (got nothing else to ask >.<)

+1 (cause I'm cool like that) 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
SO this is a thread to post anything you ever thought in the Harry Potter series that no one really agrees with you on - without getting yelled at! emotion_awesome

For Example, one could say:

I would really like to go out with Percy Weasley.
I really don't like Hedwig.
What on earth was JK Rowling thinking when she was making up Tonks? o.o

And so on.

Feel free to post all of them here.

Rules:
Of course, follow all of Gaia's T.O.s.
Keep it calm in here. You won't get judged or put-down while posting here.
No spamming, flaming, trolling, etc.
If someone has an opinion that you really don't get why they would think that, go ahead and ask them, but DON'T JUDGE.
And people who post, be prepared to be asked why you think that.

Go ahead. emotion_dowant

Oh, and don't forget to vote in the poll AND would you please be so kind to give it a <3? It would be greatly appreciated. emotion_c8

Adorable Lunatic

♈═━┈┈━═♈

1. I can't stand Ron.
2. Harry/Ginny squicks me out.
3. Ron/Hermione shouldn't have been endgame.
4. J. K. Rowling is a fantastic storyteller, but a mediocre writer.
5. I like the movies as much as the books.

♈═━┈┈━═♈

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't like most of the couples in cannon.
I love Percy and can't stand Ron or Ginny.
I had a hard time getting through book 7 and only kept reading because I wanted to see what happend to Harry and Snape.
I don't like the fact that Voldemort wasn't able to feel love for anyone or anything it made him a crappy bad guy.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I really hate Hemione. She gets on my nerves, and every time she appears in the books I just want to slap her.
I feel like Ron and Hermione in a relationship would last about a month, tops. I don't feel for the pairing.
J.K. Rowling has great ideas but can't put it in writing that well.
I hate Ron. He's such an a**hole.
I don't really mind the movies. Sure, the books are better and the movies should put more detail so it makes sense, but I don't hate them and I'll watch them in my free time.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Lady Narcissa Blackstone

Which ones do you approve of? It's hard to find one that I like.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ll The Slytherin Queen ll
Lady Narcissa Blackstone

Which ones do you approve of? It's hard to find one that I like.

I like Ted/Andromeda, Lucius/Narcissa, and Luna/Rolf

Blessed Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
harry hermione and ron are no where near my favorite characters

Questionable Borg

saIt and burn
♈═━┈┈━═♈

1. I can't stand Ron.
2. Harry/Ginny squicks me out.
3. Ron/Hermione shouldn't have been endgame.
4. J. K. Rowling is a fantastic storyteller, but a mediocre writer.
5. I like the movies as much as the books.

♈═━┈┈━═♈
I've never had anyone agree with me on #4 before smile
Actually, I feel the unpopular opinion is that I don't mind HarryxGinny. (At least in this forum xD)

Narcissa Malfoy is or is one of my top favorite characters.

I too don't care for Ron, or Luna or Snape.

I love Marcus Flint's teeth.

I too love both the books and the movies. (Movies made me love HBP...)

I love BillxFleur with a passion.

kyungsookie's Husband

1. I don't like RonxHermione or GinnyxHarry
2. I think Hermione should have ended up with Draco.
3. I had to force myself to read the last book. (which truthfully I only skimmed)
4. I don't like any of the Marauders except Lupin.
5. For the longest time I didn't find Alan Rickman attractive (at least not until recently)

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
There's just so many.

Alan Rickman was a horrible choice for Snape.

I don't adhere to the fanon that people have for the Marauders, Lily, and Snape including--but not limited to--chocolate addicted Hermione clone!Remus, slutty mcslut but secretly so gay for Remus/James/insert character here!Sirius, Saint!James, Saint!Snape, and invisible!Peter who was evil the whole time and was useless and stupid.

The series is a brilliant idea and universe. With a mediocre execution.

Draco is still a racist bully even if he does cry over killing birds or whatever and his redemption arc sucked and failed and I never cared about it anyway.

Harry in book five was completely justified in being CAPSLOCK considering the crap he was going through and had been going through.

Snape was a bully, a terrible teacher, and an all-around unpleasant person. He is still a fascinating character. I think the "Snape loves Lily" plot twist weakened his character and it would have been infinitely more interesting if he had actually redeemed himself instead of dying pointlessly.

James was a bully. But he was also a good father and husband.

Sirius was a pretty ******** horrible person. He was also a victim of his circumstance--and they were pretty shitty--but that doesn't excuse him for treating his "inferiors" like s**t. He was not a good godfather.

Remus was not the innocent bystander of the Marauders who trailed behind them worrying his hands as they bullied their fellow students. He may not have been the instigator of the Marauder's bullying, but he was witness and an accomplice. He had plenty of reason to not push his friends on their behavior, however, but that's only an explanation, not an excuse.

Werewolves don't mate for life.

Tonks' character was destroyed in book six as she went from being a strong female character to being Remus Lupin's pining ex-girlfriend to girlfriend to wife to mother of his angst inducing child before finally succumbing to a plot hole induced death. Her abilities and skills as an Auror and Metamorphmagus were wasted.

Arthur Weasley should have died in book five.

Angelina marrying her dead ex-boyfriend's identical twin brother creeps me out.

I like the name Albus Severus Potter even if naming your son after the teacher that bullied you in school because he was in love with your mom is really ******** weird. James and Lily were terrible choices, however, but they make sense given the wizarding world's love for reusing names.

Ron and Hermione are not a good couple and Hermione comes off as mildly abusive and majorly controlling.

All is not well and no one learned anything except maybe Harry.
I'm not really sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I really disliked James.
As soon as I found out about him bullying Snape I just couldn't get myself to like the character at all even though the books sort of tried to convince you he changed and wasn't such a bad guy.
It annoys me in ways because I feel like if he was more of a likeable character then I would have felt more emotion towards certain things such as Harry's Patronus being a stag.

Wealthy Noob

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I don't like Snape. I don't know what you all see in him.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
ll Live Laugh Love ll
I don't like Snape. I don't know what you all see in him.

His character might be hard to understand. It's not easy to really understand him and appreciate his role.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I don't get all the Ginny hate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers