Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
KissyRee

I found the link to the picture in question, here it is.

Oh I have to learn that spell rofl

Pedestrus, will make furniture and the like walk around. More sentient than the ordinary Locomotor but less cool than Piertotum Locomotor

Witty Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
The Chosen Captain

Pedestrus, will make furniture and the like walk around. More sentient than the ordinary Locomotor but less cool than Piertotum Locomotor

I just had the mental image of the ottoman from Beauty and the Beast that acted like a dog. sweatdrop

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
KissyRee
The Chosen Captain

I just had the mental image of the ottoman from Beauty and the Beast that acted like a dog. sweatdrop

And who doesn't want an ottoman-dog? We could make it hunt the Slytherins all the way down to the dungeons while we follow riding on tables.
For bonus points we could spell feet on some luggage as well...

Witty Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
The Chosen Captain
KissyRee
The Chosen Captain

And who doesn't want an ottoman-dog? We could make it hunt the Slytherins all the way down to the dungeons while we follow riding on tables.
For bonus points we could spell feet on some luggage as well...

Hey, can we make the owl cages fly and attack them from overhead? That would be funny!

Witty Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
The_Witch_Aryllia
KissyRee

Your spell has inspired a fanfic
It was very fun to write.

OMG....That was awesome...That absolutely made my day!

And now I think we have developed the official "canon" spell incantation thanks to my new friends, The__Dividender and The_Witch_Aryllia!!!

Incantation: Bellus Militis Cultus
Wand Movement:A curved swish to the left, then a curved swish to the right, almost forming a crescent moon, followed by a flick to activate the spell.
Spell Effect: Basically, the spell will change their clothes to magical girl clothes, and their wand to some sort of magical girl weapon. How the clothes and weapon appear depends upon the focus and will of the caster.

Friendly Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Overstocked 200
Curatio - to heal
The_Witch_Aryllia
KissyRee

Wow... too bad the fic din't include the wand/weapon giving Malfoy a weapon in that situation would probably be stupid. But... sequel? emotion_kirakira
I'm sure Malfoy isn't the only one who'd look good in a short skirt. A bunch of students could transform into sailor scouts and fight Voldemort emotion_awesome

Voldemort in a short skirt

Witty Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
The__Dividender
The_Witch_Aryllia
KissyRee

Wow... too bad the fic din't include the wand/weapon giving Malfoy a weapon in that situation would probably be stupid. But... sequel? emotion_kirakira
I'm sure Malfoy isn't the only one who'd look good in a short skirt. A bunch of students could transform into sailor scouts and fight Voldemort emotion_awesome

Voldemort in a short skirt

Or even funnier, Voldemort as a Puella Magi....Can you imagine him dressed like Tomoe Mami, with the beret and the flower hair clips?

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
hominum scindo crustum - the pancake curse

"This newly developed spell will carve you into wafer-thin slices. Victims killed in this way are traditionally cooked in hot fat and served with maple syrup or lemon juice at Death Eater feasts"

Latin has a lot of words for different kinds of cutting, making painful spells must be kids play....
A spell that gives me my favorite piece of cake!

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Mutata aquaes

The spell would do one of two things normaly you would be able to make and control water...
in battle it can be yous to change some things to water making them less likely to do harm and giving true control making it a weapon to ether drown or freeze.
I think I'd make a spell to bring back the dead as they were before they died. and there would be no side effects. like no turning into a zombie or an evil spirit or what have you

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
aphrodomus heart love spell. make chicks love... heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items