Total Votes:[ 5498 ]

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
HermioneTwin
ChiffaniChan
It's been awhile. I think this is the only place I still go for H/Hr. Portkey is pretty much almost shut down, and SCQ is full of jdkf and I know most of the admins and mods from EW.net, I hate how they run the place. I feel most of the smart shippers are here. I kind of fallen out of the fandom, most of the tumblr shippers steal my graphics and other on other sites get on my nerves. I wish the I still like the ship everywhere not only here. sigh.

It's okay. I'm not much for fandom at all anymore...I know I used to be insanely obsessed, but now people that are like that seem trivial to me. I still read fic and participate in discussions and such, but I worry I have grown out of it for the most part.

It's doesn't seem trivial to me but I feel more fallen out of touch with when at most place more people care more about the actors being together than the characters, and these people are crazy obsessed with Danel and Emma that's it's annoying.
I Solemnly Swear

I hate it when people ship the actors instead of the characters, where is the point in doing that?

Characters are just that characters, it's not exactly fun to think about real people like that, when you do that you know you got a serious problem.

~ Aliyssa ~

That I, Am Up To No Good

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
ChiffaniChan
HermioneTwin
ChiffaniChan
It's been awhile. I think this is the only place I still go for H/Hr. Portkey is pretty much almost shut down, and SCQ is full of jdkf and I know most of the admins and mods from EW.net, I hate how they run the place. I feel most of the smart shippers are here. I kind of fallen out of the fandom, most of the tumblr shippers steal my graphics and other on other sites get on my nerves. I wish the I still like the ship everywhere not only here. sigh.

It's okay. I'm not much for fandom at all anymore...I know I used to be insanely obsessed, but now people that are like that seem trivial to me. I still read fic and participate in discussions and such, but I worry I have grown out of it for the most part.

It's doesn't seem trivial to me but I feel more fallen out of touch with when at most place more people care more about the actors being together than the characters, and these people are crazy obsessed with Danel and Emma that's it's annoying.

I've noticed that about people now. I can't do it. Fictional characters I can ship, but real people? That just seems awkward and an invasion of privacy to me. Fandom has gotten too obsessed for me. I know several people that let it run their lives and that's probably my feelings of growing out of it. It doesn't run my life and it really never did to begin with.

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Brilwen
I Solemnly Swear

I hate it when people ship the actors instead of the characters, where is the point in doing that?

Characters are just that characters, it's not exactly fun to think about real people like that, when you do that you know you got a serious problem.

~ Aliyssa ~

That I, Am Up To No Good

I don't hate, and I'm guilty of shipping real people sometime for fun, because Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kreiss from iCarly look so cute together. Beyond that I don't But some people get so obsessive of it, like Emma and Rupert get a picture of only them together or have to kiss because of the movie, and the Dan/Emma shippers get so mad. Some of these people are like 30 years old, it's so creepy.

HermioneTwin
I've noticed that about people now. I can't do it. Fictional characters I can ship, but real people? That just seems awkward and an invasion of privacy to me. Fandom has gotten too obsessed for me. I know several people that let it run their lives and that's probably my feelings of growing out of it. It doesn't run my life and it really never did to begin with.

It's weird I could never ship Dan and Emma together, mainly because I think he's gay. I don't understand the appeal it. These same people ship Robert/Kristen and The brother and Sister from Narnia. It's like like most of the people only ship real people and most of the are from SCQ and act like stalkers.

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
These marathons are killing meeeee....

Seeing Richard Harris as Dumbledore in Chamber of Secrets makes me cry. He never got to see the end. crying

This week is going to be the end of me. So much sadness....
I'm glad this ship is still alive.
PFFT ALCHEMY MY CHIZZ! ITS THE DEATHLY HALLOWS DERDERDERDRE.
HermioneTwin

Seeing Richard Harris as Dumbledore in Chamber of Secrets makes me cry. He never got to see the end. crying

I Solemnly Swear

Tis' sad the first Dumbledore died yes but, I really didn't see the click of the character in that actor I kinda prefer the new Dumbledore but that's just me.

Waiting for next friday is killing me instead of the marathons, I'm eagerly waiting to see it yet I don't want to see my favorite character Severus Snape (loved him before the fangirls) dies I cried in the book when that happened.

~ Aliyssa ~

That I, Am Up To No Good

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ron's mouthy ignorance of things balance Hermione's know-it-all attitude, Ron is carefree and easygoing while Hermione can be uptight, it's just a relationship of balance and I think that it's a good one

Rainbow Star

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Brilwen
HermioneTwin

I Solemnly Swear

Waiting for next friday is killing me instead of the marathons, I'm eagerly waiting to see it yet I don't want to see my favorite character Severus Snape (loved him before the fangirls) dies I cried in the book when that happened.

~ Aliyssa ~

That I, Am Up To No Good

There are legimate fangirls? 0.0 Dude, I know. I'm gonna be ******** bawlin once that scence comes up. I don't even want to think about it! :<
Wattering_Eyes
There are legimate fangirls? 0.0 Dude, I know. I'm gonna be ******** bawlin once that scence comes up. I don't even want to think about it! :<

I Solemnly Swear

There are bad fangirls of everything remember that, Believe me I got upset by seeing Snape in the commercial leaning back against the window. emo

I don't wanna say goodbye to him.

~ Aliyssa ~

That I, Am Up To No Good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out