Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like this topic

yes 0.63204801746089 63.2% [ 3475 ]
no 0.36795198253911 36.8% [ 2023 ]
Total Votes:[ 5498 ]

You people never give up, do you? No offense, but what part of "she's just a friend" do you not understand?
*runs from the flames*

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Really? Just really? What right does anyone have to tell us we can't have our choice? Just because we don't prefer the canon pairing doesn't mean we don't understand how the books turned out. We read the books. We know how it ended. We won't give up because fanon is allowed. I mean, seriously, what if Harmony was canon and Heron wasn't? I wouldn't go around saying 'I don't get why you don't give up. It's not gonna happen.' to Heron shippers. So please have some respect and don't do it to us. Oh, and at least have the decency to remain in the topic and see what we have to say. Posting and running is beyond immature.
Iskra Revoir
I´m still debatin with myself if I should go to watch HBP and risk the burning of my eyes with the Ginnny/Harry parts with the hope of get some HHr interaction.

And HJG, I just watched&commented your videos, they are great! Tell me, Tell me, do you speak spanish?

Thanks ^^
And yeah I speak a little bit of Spanish ^_^.
I'll have to reply tomorrow

@HermioneTwin
Couldn't have put it better myself.

The Heron shippers who say that "we should just give up , it's not gonna happen" need to get a life
Scarlett Foxx
You people never give up, do you? No offense, but what part of "she's just a friend" do you not understand?
*runs from the flames*
You people never give up, do you? No offense, What part of "FANON" don't YOU understand?
*stays and warms herself with the MULTIPLE attempts at flames from people supporting R/Hr*

You know, I love how people come into this thread and act like we just created it because we just came up with this pairing. In case you hadn't realized, we're over 500 pages, and still going strong. Maybe... just maybe there's a little bit of validity behind our method of thinking?
its seems ok but as u see harry likes rons sister so.
So... a needle pulling thread!
(Sorry, I had to do that. XD)

Speaking of musicals, if it's ever in your area WHEN it tours, go see Catch Me If You Can the Musical! It's soooo amazing. It's in Seattle right now for it's world premiere, and it's the BEST! (Now that I've accomplished in my shameless advertising, I'm going to take a shower and read a book. *nod*)

x.Rosencrantz.x's Other Half

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
o.o *Floats by.* Yup I've seen the new movie. the H/Hr moments make me happy.

Have to say- I'm also fangirling over Blaise~<3

*Coughs.* How's it D confused
His and Her Circumstances
I am look for people that like this pairing........
Please just leave a post here that says you like this pairing or not it is very simple.... mrgreen

If you don't like this topic just leave surprised

I kindly ask you not to cause any trouble for us whee and I must remind you everyone have different opinions.
Thanks
His and Her Circumstances

Here is a guild for Harry/Hermione Lovers...........
Pumpkin Pie Harmony
The guild is new and has very little topics and posts.The owner is CloudedMemories.So we are hoping to find new members

Please read this!I really hope this is true!
i]http://community.livejournal.com/harryhermione/1748647.html?style=mine#cutid1
i like this paring i think they look good together

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
It's been 500 pages over almost 3 years and no one seems to get that this thread is ancient in Gaia terms. I mean a lot of people on here haven't been on here that long. Oh well.

@Rei: You appeared! YAY!

@HJG: Why thank you. I was slightly annoyed.

@Everyone: So I was reading updates on fanfictions I'm following and one of the authors decided to end her story, which I'm fine with, but her reason really aggravated me. She basically said she was ending the story because fanfiction is for nerds (as if that's a bad thing to be) and she has a life. She basically told her readers to get off and get a life as if we are always glued to our computers and don't have social lives. I was insulted by this obviously and by the way she worded things and such I could tell she was like maybe middle school aged, which makes me wonder why I was reading her fic, and was horrendously stereotypical....So I left her a nice long review about how she shouldn't insult people for what they find entertaining and that she shouldn't be so stereotypical of people because it would ultimately close her to future options, such as friends and outlets for creativity. Was I right in this?? or am I blowing steam???
If she thinks that fanfiction is for socially challenged people, I wonder, Why was she writing one again? xp

Anyways, I have meet really cool people in the fanfiction forums. Besides (this is a bit embarrasing) I practically learned English by reading fanfiction! razz
That's not embarrassing! How many people learn Spanish from watching Spanish soap operas? Seriously, learning by reading on the internet is NOTHING to be ashamed of. Hermione would applaud you for using every resource available to you to continue learning.
wrorst devoce in wizards history especialy since u know she would have the prenub on lock take his a** to the cleaners plus in the books she always second guessing his descion and only 50% right in any case

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Can anyone decipher what that guy wrote?? What I think he's saying is that Hermione would end up divorcing Harry and then take him for all he's worth...and that she doesn't believe in Harry and is only right 50% of the time(incorrect she is right 99.9% of the time)....which is TOTAL and COMPLETE bull. Way to misinterpret the characters...
no he would and she has been wrong half blood price wasnt bad snapewas a good guy sirus giving harry his fire bolt his wand moving on it own

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff