Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

Accio 'cause I hate moving around. (Lazy lolol.)
And Riddikulus. It's Siriusly (bad Harry Potter joke. /shot) funny to see my biggest fear turn into some weird creative form after using that spell.

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Accio, Stupefy, and Muffliato will probably be my most useful spells XD
Accio - because I'm lazy and have absolutely no time to find something in that jungle I call a room
Sectumsempra - this one is for all those people that just never stop pissing me off...Beware!
Expelliarmus, Expecto patronum, Lumos/Nox, Accio, stupefy, and Wingardium Levios. cool

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Scourgify, cleaning would be done in a snap. Less work to do!
Accio, because I'm always losing stuff - like my house-keys/school work.
Wingardium Leviosa, I think it's kinda obvious why; being able to make things levitate would kick arse.
Silencio or Langlock, so I could make my mum shush when she nags, loljk. ninja

Onion Princess's Other Half

Witty Fatcat

Riddikulus and Stupefy.

Distinct Raider

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
I have quite a few: Langlock (I might actually do that to a teacher), Waddiwassi, Expecto Patronum, Incendio (who needs matches and/or lighters?), Impedimenta (never lose a race again), and Accio (you don't know how many times I've been watching tv or reading a book and don't want to get up so I try to Accio the tv remote or my phone or something over).
HP Forever.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sectumsempra
Petrificus Totalus
Expecto Patronum

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Confundo. Crucio. Expecto Patronum. Obliviate. Riddikulus. Sectumsempra. But , Wingardium Leviosa is my favor4ite of all. heart

Dapper Phantom

Sectumsempra because it was interesting to imagine what kind of viciousness it would take to compel a person to create a spell like that. Also because I couldn't imagine how horrified Harry must have felt once he'd seen what it'd done when he used it.

Shameless Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Avada Kedavra
Crucio
Imperio
Wingardium Leviosa
Accio

ETCETERA. CAN I LIKE ALL THE SPELLS INSTEAD. BUT ACCIO IS MY FAVORITE... AND AVADA KEDAVRA.
lolok.

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Loony Lovegood64
Which of the spells used in both the books and the movies was your favorite? For me, my favorite is Expecto Patronum, because I like the fact that you can use it on Dementors and that it is in the form of an animal! biggrin

INCENDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kookeeyong
Confundo. Crucio. Expecto Patronum. Obliviate. Riddikulus. Sectumsempra. But , Wingardium Leviosa is my favor4ite of all. heart

wingardium leviosa was my fave as a kid cuz its so fun to say! its still my fave to say actually but incendio is my fave fave now! once me & my sistas were at the campfire as kidz & I was toasting a marshin (marshamellow, I call them marshins te he he!) & then I thought 'hey! the roasting stick looks like a big ol' wand!' & like any true dork would I go "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" & to the "swish & flick!" with my roasting stick & I accidently swished & flicked my marshamellow on my sisters glasses 7 wingardium leviosa'd them right off! lol! she was NOT too happy with me after THAT! he he he! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff