• Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

its hard to believe that there are people like you that exist. Dimitri is amazing and the best. Adrian was a pothead and didn't truly know Rose.

There's nothing wrong with drinking and smoking weed in moderation. Sadly, Adrian was using it to self medicate, but being with Rose helped him with that. Adrian is a far more developed, realistic, flawed character that Dimitri, who comes across as a silly tween fantasy akin to Edward Cullen in his boring "perfection".
Adrian did everything he could for Rose, gave her money, gave her gifts, stuck up for her, defended her, loved her, gave her space, gave her his heart, what ever she wanted or needed, he offered up for her. Rose used that and instead went with the man who turned her into a SEX SLAVE for 6 months.
-.-;

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. You like Adrian. I like Dimitri. She wanted to be his sex slave, because she loved him. And it wasn't actually him anyway. He couldn't control what he was doing at all. Don't you agree that was pretty flawed? (BTW I like Jacob Black way better than Edward Cullen in both the movies and the books.) And it is sad, but Rose was using Adrian to help Dimitri. Sure, Adrian gave her all those things, but he didn't understand her like Dimitri did.

....did you really just say that it's OK for Rose to become a sex slave because she LOVES him?
-face/palm- Dear sweet god.

Ok, I'm done talking about that failure of a love triangle.

I'm saying that Rose wasn't a sex slave because she wanted it with Dimitri. And I hate it when people don't capitalize the 'g' in God.

A willing slave is still a slave. He kept her addicted and drugged up on Strigoi bites. That's ******** up, kiddo. It's a little scary that you don't see WHY that's ******** up, actually.

Well, I wasn't referring to YOUR god. I was just using the colloquial saying. I don't believe in any gods.

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

its hard to believe that there are people like you that exist. Dimitri is amazing and the best. Adrian was a pothead and didn't truly know Rose.

There's nothing wrong with drinking and smoking weed in moderation. Sadly, Adrian was using it to self medicate, but being with Rose helped him with that. Adrian is a far more developed, realistic, flawed character that Dimitri, who comes across as a silly tween fantasy akin to Edward Cullen in his boring "perfection".
Adrian did everything he could for Rose, gave her money, gave her gifts, stuck up for her, defended her, loved her, gave her space, gave her his heart, what ever she wanted or needed, he offered up for her. Rose used that and instead went with the man who turned her into a SEX SLAVE for 6 months.
-.-;

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. You like Adrian. I like Dimitri. She wanted to be his sex slave, because she loved him. And it wasn't actually him anyway. He couldn't control what he was doing at all. Don't you agree that was pretty flawed? (BTW I like Jacob Black way better than Edward Cullen in both the movies and the books.) And it is sad, but Rose was using Adrian to help Dimitri. Sure, Adrian gave her all those things, but he didn't understand her like Dimitri did.

....did you really just say that it's OK for Rose to become a sex slave because she LOVES him?

I'm saying that Rose wasn't a sex slave because she wanted it with Dimitri. And I hate it when people don't capitalize the 'g' in God.

A willing slave is still a slave. He kept her addicted and drugged up on Strigoi bites. That's ******** up, kiddo. It's a little scary that you don't see WHY that's ******** up, actually.

Well, I wasn't referring to YOUR god. I was just using the colloquial saying. I don't believe in any gods.

Oh, so that's why I don't like you. Hmm. And don't ******** call me kiddo. Damn. I'm done talking to you.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

Oh, so that's why I don't like you. Hmm. And don't ******** call me kiddo. Damn. I'm done talking to you.

....You don't like me because I don't believe in God, a fact you didn't know until just now?
-chucklesnort-
Oh wow.

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Teddy is love~ ^_^ heart

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
[Ren The Ryoko]
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

....You don't like me because I don't believe in God, a fact you didn't know until just now?
-chucklesnort-
Oh wow.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't like you for plenty of other reasons too. That's just a main one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff