1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
If you're a Weasley you should have orange hair.

We French Weasley's are blond and Veela, love.

mkay. cool dragon btw

Thank you. Gift from Uncle Charlie, you know.

ahh yes

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
ShinHaeMoon
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

It can skip generations. Not to mention, hair color is involved with multiple genes. There are many variences. Hermione, Fleur, and Harry have a chance at getting red headed kids (Harry with the highest probability with his mother), but they also could just as easily not have them.

Thought the genetics of red hair is kind of complicated as it is near so many other genes that get spliced and transcribed together.

I want Teddy to have a cute lady is all (:

good point. btw ur cloud is pretty cool
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

mkay. cool dragon btw

ahh yes

smile
[/orange]

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE
xLouis Weasleyx
Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

mkay. cool dragon btw

ahh yes

smile
[/orange]

(:
As much fun as Albus Severus's story could be, I am waaaay more interested in James Sirius's. Personally, James would be more devious and get into a lot more trouble than Albus. I've also always thought James and Fred Weasley would be bestie-cousins and cause chaos like their twin uncles and Sirius and James.

Lorchin and Lysander would be really interesting too, especially with the family they came from.

Lucy and Molly too. Would they really be as annoying as their father?

Albus and Scorpious would no doubt be friends, mostly for shock value and Rose would probably fall in love with Scorpious, but I would much rather he fall for Lily, bonding Harry and Draco forever.

Teddy would be an awesome story, even if it was just a short story.
Valkyrie Belle
As much fun as Albus Severus's story could be, I am waaaay more interested in James Sirius's. Personally, James would be more devious and get into a lot more trouble than Albus. I've also always thought James and Fred Weasley would be bestie-cousins and cause chaos like their twin uncles and Sirius and James.

Lorchin and Lysander would be really interesting too, especially with the family they came from.

Albus and Scorpious would no doubt be friends, mostly for shock value and Rose would probably fall in love with Scorpious, but I would much rather he fall for Lily, bonding Harry and Draco forever.

Pfft. Scorpius/Al is really the way to go.

xLouis Weasleyx
Valkyrie Belle

That would be AWESOME!
Valkyrie Belle
xLouis Weasleyx
Valkyrie Belle

That would be AWESOME!

Of course it would. It would be ADORABLE. Little Albus in Slytherin with Scorpius and they fall in love.
Their daddies would have no idea what to say.

User Image

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I ship:
Rose x Scorpius
Teddy x Victoire (I really hate that name..)grrr...Phelgm!

and I believe that Albus Rosie and Scorp would be the new golden trio ;D all in Ravenclaw , It just makes sense surprised

Hugo and lily are very close friends smile

James Sirius is the sexi Gryffindor Quidditch team star ;D he's not big headed but people think he is because he is unbelievably flirtatious and poular but he's a nice down to earth guy really >w>
The actor who played Albus was so adorable!! 4laugh I imagine him being in Slytherin & best friends with Scorpius. & I ship Scorpius and Rose.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

James/Scorpius needs more love as a ship.

And Anyone/Louis.

Shameless Player

12,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Oh Voldemort
Albus / Scorpius.
James / Scorpius

That.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
iToxiicMuffiin
Oh Voldemort
Albus / Scorpius.
James / Scorpius

That.

I love me some James/Scorpy. They need more love.

"Wit beyond measure..."

VictoirexScorpios.
Am I the only one who see's that these two would go great together as a slightly snobby, a bit holier than thou couple, but deep down kind and supportive. They just wouldn't want to show it. I mean, they are Draco and Fleur's kids right?
x3

"...Is a man's greatest treasure."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas