Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm bored, and glaring at my empty inbox, so talk to me!

I've had two dreams that I can remember. In one I was being wizard home-schooled (guess my letter never arrived then, either), and I got in trouble, so I was made to practice my wand movements for several hours. To ensure I couldn't do any real magic, they turned my wand into a pencil. Well, I've been known to chew pencils... yeah...

In another I finally got my Pottermore email, but when I opened it, I suddenly found myself not at my desk, but standing in front of Hogwarts itself! O3O
i've had a few.
the one i remember most was where i was walking through a marsh with Harry, Ron and Hermione, and then the scene changed and we were in a sushi bar and Ron was trying to force me to eat.

mostly my other HP-related dreams have been where i have gone to the HP theme park and every time is either cut short or disappointing. in one particular dream i was at the park with my mum and sister (i don't actually have a sister, my dream made her up) and we were walking about the great hall of the castle. and i walked to the far end where the teachers would sit, and through a door to the left was a massive amount of water and a whale.
and Hogwarts was all dismembered and jumbled and didn't look at all like hogwarts.

i've never actually been to the park, for the record, i live in Australia

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I had a dream that I was making out with Snape.... in a broom closet sweatdrop
I had one where me and some death eaters went to a zoo and Bellatrix stole a giraffe.

Dangerous Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
I dreamed I was flying on a broom in a storm, and I liked it.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
I've had the same dream twice

So I walk into this dilapidated castle, and Hermione's sitting on this pile of boulders, reading People magazine. She tells me Harry's in the hole behind her and so I go in and Harry's all pissed and punching walls because Ron got kidnapped by Voldemort. Then, there's this awesome running scene with the three of us. Then, we see Ron strapped to one of those spinning wheels that people at circuses throw knives at. And then before we get to him to rescue him, Voldemort's face pops up, except, this was pre movies, and then I imagined him with a nose and bright red eyes.

Then I woke up, usually entangled in my earphone chords because I fell asleep listening to the Goblet of Fire again.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I've had a few HP dreams. There's one I remember better than the others, though I had it a long time ago.

About five years ago I had a dream that my old Aikido instructor was a Death Eater, and she kidnapped my sister and me. She brought us to the space station that Voldemort apparently lived on. When we got there we found out that Voldemort also kidnapped Fred and George. Voldemort wanted us to compete in Triwizard Tournament type competition. I only remember one of the challenges. It was an impossible maze through the space station's library. There were also Death Eaters in the maze, and they kept trying to cast Avada Kedavra, and push the bookshelves over. The four of us stuck together, and at some point my Aikido instructor brought us into a secret room. She teleported the four of us by throwing a sack over us, and we ended up in the back of my mom's car parked in front of a video rental store. For some reason we didn't feel safe, and we got out of the car and ran away before I even saw my parents. We ended up in a county fair, and my sister randomly yelled out "everyone looks like Cho Chang" whenever we passed someone. I think the dream must've changed at that point, because I don't remember anything else. I have an odd mind...

I also had a dream that I went to Fred's funeral a few weeks ago.

Questionable Borg

Not that I can recall, but I don't generally remember my dreams.
Just had another one!
I was at Hogwarts. We were doing something with dragon eggs, but I missed the lecture and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. Chocolate was involved. o_O Worlds most epic Easter egg hunt? Luna was there, too. Then I was home again, and I finally got into Pottermore. *sigh* It was only just a dream~
I had one, but I can only remember parts of it.
I evaporated with Harry, Ron and Hermione from the train station to an old rundown house. Somehow Hermione was captured by Voldemort, so Harry, Ron and I snuck into the house, dodged Death Eaters, and Voldemort himself, to retrieve Crookshanks from a kitty cage. We gave Crookshanks to Hagrid, and apparently, she was Hermione!

It was cooler in my sleep. sweatdrop
another wandering artist
I evaporated with Harry, Ron and Hermione from the train station to an old rundown house. Somehow Hermione was captured by Voldemort, so Harry, Ron and I snuck into the house, dodged Death Eaters, and Voldemort himself, to retrieve Crookshanks from a kitty cage. We gave Crookshanks to Hagrid, and apparently, she was Hermione!

Everything's cooler in your sleep.
Raivis of Riga
another wandering artist

XD Save for nightmares...I never think to whip out a flame thrower. emo
another wandering artist
Raivis of Riga
another wandering artist

XD Save for nightmares...I never think to whip out a flame thrower. emo

Yeeeaaahh....
Then there are those dreams where you can't decide if they're good or bad...

Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale
Where Justice Does Not Prevail
I've had soooo many broom dreams.

Never many Quidditch dreams, but tons of dreams of me on my broom, toting my wand and cruising over towns, around Hogwarts, and even flying low and fast through Muggle villages.

I love the idea of flying without machines.
>w<

I've also had a few dreams of wandering the grounds of Hogwarts or through Hogsmeade and just chatting with people as I normally would.

Ho hum, everyday boring chit chat in the magic world.
xD
About An Ill-Fated Life
So Very Full Of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right
Cortney the Gryffindor

Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale
Where Justice Does Not Prevail
I've had soooo many broom dreams.

Never many Quidditch dreams, but tons of dreams of me on my broom, toting my wand and cruising over towns, around Hogwarts, and even flying low and fast through Muggle villages.

I love the idea of flying without machines.
>w<

I've also had a few dreams of wandering the grounds of Hogwarts or through Hogsmeade and just chatting with people as I normally would.

Ho hum, everyday boring chit chat in the magic world.
xD
About An Ill-Fated Life
So Very Full Of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

I think those dreams are the best though. Simple, more or less normal, but more of what you'd like your life to be. Mine was about taking some class at Hogwarts... and failing... but it's certainly better than where I am now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff