Yes, I want them all too! 0.39455782312925 39.5% [ 58 ]
Yeah, some of them. 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 30 ]
One or two... 0.25170068027211 25.2% [ 37 ]
Nope! I'll pass. 0.14965986394558 15.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Hopeless Completionist

Ethezium
Just looked at all of the poses on them. I'm loving the hair on Cookies x Creme and I love all of the poses on Dark Chocolate. The rest are kinda cute, but nothing that really screams for me to have it.
They are nice. :] People seem happy that there are some more gender-neutral or masculine items among the prizes, if what I've read is anything to go off of.
I was drawn to the both of the items you mentioned. I especially like the glasses and coat on Dark Chocolate. ^w^

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Torhu-chan
Ethezium
Just looked at all of the poses on them. I'm loving the hair on Cookies x Creme and I love all of the poses on Dark Chocolate. The rest are kinda cute, but nothing that really screams for me to have it.
They are nice. :] People seem happy that there are some more gender-neutral or masculine items among the prizes, if what I've read is anything to go off of.
I was drawn to the both of the items you mentioned. I especially like the glasses and coat on Dark Chocolate. ^w^
There's always been a lean towards more feminine items on here. I'm not sure if the user base is predominantly female. I'm glad they're trying to have more masculine items though. c:

Hopeless Completionist

Ethezium
There's always been a lean towards more feminine items on here. I'm not sure if the user base is predominantly female. I'm glad they're trying to have more masculine items though. c:
I've noticed that. It's quite possible that there are more female Gaians, I'm not entirely sure. Some people seem to make multiple accounts so they can explore items with both avatar bases. Either way, the variety and new additions are refreshing, I agree. :]
i need to get my hands on Dark Chocolate. But most of the items are pretty snazzy.

As for the NPC costumes, I really like Nicolae as Captain Jack Harkness and Logan as Dwalin.

Hopeless Completionist

Immortal Prince Vlad
i need to get my hands on Dark Chocolate. But most of the items are pretty snazzy.

As for the NPC costumes, I really like Nicolae as Captain Jack Harkness and Logan as Dwalin.
There's a fair mix of people eager to get a Dark Chocolate. It is rather nice, as are most of the others, imho. ^^
I didn't recognize Nicolae's character until I read up on some posts about their identities. It's funny that Captain Harkness was portrayed by one of the NPCs, as my friend and I were just discussing him earlier today. X]

Hopeless Completionist

Ethezium
Thank you very much for the tip. :3

Hallowed Bunny

Oh, i like ribbon candy for the hair.

Hopeless Completionist

The conversations were pleasant. :]
Torhu-chan
Immortal Prince Vlad

There's a fair mix of people eager to get a Dark Chocolate. It is rather nice, as are most of the others, imho. ^^
I didn't recognize Nicolae's character until I read up on some posts about their identities. It's funny that Captain Harkness was portrayed by one of the NPCs, as my friend and I were just discussing him earlier today. X]

I recognised him as Captain Jack right away. I would know that coat anywhere. I have watched all of Doctor Who (2005-present) and all of Torchwood. smile

Hopeless Completionist

meshacha
It does have a nice hair pose.
Is it just me, or do items with white tresses show a high demand in our community? It seems to me that many items with white hair seem to go for some of the highest prices... ^^;

Hopeless Completionist

Immortal Prince Vlad
I recognised him as Captain Jack right away. I would know that coat anywhere. I have watched all of Doctor Who (2005-present) and all of Torchwood. smile
Very cool. I followed Doctor Who as well as I could since it started again with the ninth Doctor. I've even caught a few of these monthly recaps going through all of the previous ones and showing classic episodes from their seasons.
I never have seen Torchwood, though my friend and I may consider it. Captain Jack seems like an interesting character. ^^

Hallowed Bunny

Torhu-chan
meshacha
It does have a nice hair pose.
Is it just me, or do items with white tresses show a high demand in our community? It seems to me that many items with white hair seem to go for some of the highest prices... ^^;

Yes! Inside we are all longing for the wisdom of old age! Hmm...

Hopeless Completionist

meshacha
Haha, quite possibly! d:
A lot of people have said that Ribbon Candy would pair well with poses from Parcel Post. What do you think?

Hallowed Bunny

Torhu-chan
meshacha
Haha, quite possibly! d:
A lot of people have said that Ribbon Candy would pair well with poses from Parcel Post. What do you think?

You know, that item crossed my mind and i believe it would. Isn't parcel post another very expensive item?( Cream and white are in... Maybe they make us hungry like a crispy kreme doughnut!) I like how they come out with colors that will match older items.

Hopeless Completionist

meshacha
You know, that item crossed my mind and i believe it would. Isn't parcel post another very expensive item?( Cream and white are in... Maybe they make us hungry like a crispy kreme doughnut!) I like how they come out with colors that will match older items.
Yeah, some semi-translucent whites, medium to dark blues, some purples and pinks scattered around. A rather nice item, all told. Alas, I cannot afford it, running over a million in the MP as it is. ^^;
Lol, doughnuts are rather amazing. :3
It is nice when they do that. We can hold onto our items, mix and match, to create innumerable outfits. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff