Spiritual Healer

27,515 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Huh... I was afraid of
1. The dark
2. Thunder and Lightning
3. Spiders
4. What looked like red eyes that always glowed from the clothes hanger at night, just staring... and watching...

Ironically, I love the dark now and am a very nocturnal person. XD

For Thunder and Lightning, I still dislike them, but I don't cower like I did as a child. I still go through my ritual of not using any of the water faucets, unplugging/shutting off everything electrical in the house, and staying away from metal during a lightning storm. The thunder doesn't affect me nearly as much unless it's loud enough to make the house shake (has happened a few times before) or catches me off guard.

I still ******** hate spiders. My reaction isn't to scream, though, it's to kill the damn things quickly. Unless they're pregnant. If they're pregnant, I make an elaborate trap to kill all the babies, then douse them in raid to kill them. I don't automatically squish big spiders anymore do to seeing one burst open with millions of babies as a child. DX

As for the red eyes thing... still no clue what it was, and to clarify my terminology: we didn't have a closet. Instead we had a shelf with a rod, and the clothes were hung on that. The eyes just stopped appearing one night when I was around 14-15, no clue where they came from, and there was never anything tangled in there when I looked that could've been reflecting or producing red light.

I've also grown a new fear now... fire. Yet, I love to cook. This means that, if one of the burners didn't light on its own I have to have someone else light it, and I refuse to cook with oil unless someone is with me to help put the food into the oil, and then I'll do the rest.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
As a child, I was afraid of:
1. Tornadoes
2. Monster under the bed
3. Monster in the Closet

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Closets... Not anymore though, but as a kid, I hated opening them.

Right now, sharks.
Just sharks.

Loyal Lover

Going downstairs at night.
Sounds silly but the view from the top of the stairs, with the lights off freaked me out. We have large windows which didn't help cause I'd think there was someone outside too. Even now sometimes I'll be the only one awake, and sometimes I get the creeps being alone. One time even I went downstairs for something, started to come back up the stairs and I had the feeling someone was there so I quickly ran back into my room, jumped on my bed, and sat in my room with my small light on. XD

Pumpkin

I was afraid of the dark, spiders, and heights. I'd also freak out whenever a bee would buzz by, hahaha.

I've mellowed out on that last one, at least... and I've learned not to worry too much about spiders scurrying by and doing their business. As for heights... still nope. Amusingly enough I love rollercoasters (or at least used to, haven't had a chance to ride any in years) so actually getting up the first hill is always quite the experience for me. 'what if it breaks down and i'm stuck here noOoooo'

As for the dark, well... nowadays I'm more afraid of tripping over things as I'm clumsy enough when I can actually see!

I also had this moment when I was really little where I woke up confused because I saw the nightlight in my room and thought it was fire. OH NO THE HOUSE IS ON FIoh wait that's my nightlight.

Blessed Kitten

User Image
==========================================
H A P P Y † † † † † † H A L L O W E E N
==========================================

Heights, infectious diseases, swallowing something that would kill me, and vaccuums
and in the long run, I think I was motsly scared of dying and making people sad. |D;;

[Soy]'s Waifu

Rainbow Entrepreneur

i was afriad i would throw up my heart
and c-sections

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items