Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
For me it's a tie between Nightmare before Christmas,Noroi,and Kakurenbo biggrin Though if I stay home on Halloween I do like to watch E! because they show all the hollywood murders and what not. Very interesting smile
User Image

The Rocky Horror Picture Show heart
Movie wise it's gotta be Psycho and Nosferatu and Poltergeist.

But every Halloween I watch Night of the Living Dead, then the old Twilight Zone marathon the syfy channel usually does.

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Necro-Gem
User Image

The Rocky Horror Picture Show heart

lol that's my movie biggrin But...I watch it like every other night so I couldn't put that down xD great choice though heart heart

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Zoonotic
Movie wise it's gotta be Psycho and Nosferatu and Poltergeist.

But every Halloween I watch Night of the Living Dead, then the old Twilight Zone marathon the syfy channel usually does.

oh yes! I love the old Twilight Zone that they play. though they also play it (I think) its either during the day after christmas or something? that's when my step dad records like all of them xD

Cold Snowflake

♥ Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus because both of those films are absolute classics! ♥

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
♥ Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus because both of those films are absolute classics! ♥

Of course Nightmare Before Christmas heart Hocus Pocus is a classic everyone should watch during the time of halloween!

Cold Snowflake

Oxis
K i m z y

Of course Nightmare Before Christmas heart Hocus Pocus is a classic everyone should watch during the time of halloween!

♥ They always show Hocus Pocus on the television around Halloween. Casper seems to be a popular one that gets shown the most, though. ♥

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
Oxis
K i m z y

♥ They always show Hocus Pocus on the television around Halloween. Casper seems to be a popular one that gets shown the most, though. ♥

I've never liked Casper xD! idk...

Cold Snowflake

Oxis
K i m z y
Oxis
K i m z y

♥ Well, when it's on your television constantly, it starts to get bloody annoying. I want a different film on! Thank you very much! I like Casper! Just not repeated all the time. ♥

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
K i m z y
Oxis
K i m z y
Oxis
K i m z y

♥ Well, when it's on your television constantly, it starts to get bloody annoying. I want a different film on! Thank you very much! I like Casper! Just not repeated all the time. ♥

xD I thought he was just too nice? but yeah when it's constantly on it's super annoying!

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Kakurenbo all the way! I also watch Cowboy Bebop the Movie. The entire movie takes place during Halloween!

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
It's a tie between Trick 'R Treat and Master's of Horror: Cigarette Burns. Both are my Fright Night Movie list

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
OkamiYuki
Kakurenbo all the way! I also watch Cowboy Bebop the Movie. The entire movie takes place during Halloween!

yay for Kakurenbo! Honestly I've never seen the Cowboy Bebop movie surprised Like,occasionally it appears on tv but it's always in the middle. Is it any good???

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
MidnightShinigami89
It's a tie between Trick 'R Treat and Master's of Horror: Cigarette Burns. Both are my Fright Night Movie list

sweetumss biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces