+1 1 100.0% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Kawaii Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
POKEMANZ. I got it today. Because self-control? What is that? Can I eat it?

BrujitaFerox's Fangirl

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Lucetta Dianella
Atra Regina
Can I have a reading please<3

Perhaps~

Bunnie_Rose91

Awh. Bad day?

Perhaps..? Im sorry, I thought we could just ask.. You don't have to if you don't want to, sorry. sweatdrop
I would like a reading. If you have time. heart

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Could I get a reading? I'm pretty good at Tarot myself, but I can't really read myself that well..

Hilarious Mage

Lucetta Dianella
Bunnie_Rose91

Indeed. I am working on a comic that is due on mid November or before then.

You've still got some time before it's due. Don't get too down on it. C:

Yeah that's true but this is the 1st time I get so close to achieve my dreams that it freaks me out.

Lunatic

Hmm? What are you using? The Celtic cross or are you using a different variant depending on the person? If you want help let me know, otherwise I'd be interested in a simple three card reading with a focus on family. n,n

I can also do a reading for you if you want... but... well nah, if you interested in a reading for me I'll ask my more specific questions then. >,<

Man-Hungry Codger

I wonder how the readings are going. Sorry I havent stopped by like I said I would. I'd still like one.

Hilarious Mage

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
❤ Oh Wow that I must say is some impressive bump art. Hello everyone.

I'm not particularly picky as to what I wish to know. A general reading would be fine.
Sorry its been a while since I came back! I've been really sick and everyone in the house has been like a zombie from no sleep. Today, I feel like a human being again whee

Glad to see the thread is doing well, I guess Halloween is a good time to do tarot readings XD

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Rei the Wannabe Wizard
POKEMANZ. I got it today. Because self-control? What is that? Can I eat it?
emotion_awesome omg so jelly. emotion_kirakira How is it?!

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
SamhainStar
Sorry its been a while since I came back! I've been really sick and everyone in the house has been like a zombie from no sleep. Today, I feel like a human being again whee

Glad to see the thread is doing well, I guess Halloween is a good time to do tarot readings XD
No apologies necessary! emotion_hug I'm glad you're feeling better.

Yes, it hasn't died yet. xd Although it's moving a little slow since the event opened. Which, honestly, isn't a bad thing. It'd be hell trying to go through a million requests. sweatdrop

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
v-v
I've went into a little detail about all that on the first page. But, I'm not using spreads for these readings. Generally, I don't use typical spreads at all. I'm a very seat of the pants kind of tarot reader. I'll choose a couple cards, arrange them in a way that seems fitting to the question, and go from there. Although, I do have a couple spreads I will do- but for the sake of keeping the freebies simple, it's a 1-3 card reading.

Wheatheart
Hey, love! Welcome back. c; And, we've all go lives outside of gaia- but I appreciate you coming back anyway. emotion_hug

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
smgirl825

Hello~ emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash