Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Combative Bibliophile

32,850 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Lucetta Dianella

It's a little full at the moment, but when I choose new people, I include every non-fulfilled request no matter if it's page 1 or page 5 (not there yet, but you get the point). So, yeah. At the moment, I'm just gonna focus on the people I've got. However, feel free to stick around and hang out?

I figured you would be, It's a cool offer. I had a palm reading done once at a ren fair, but after I got it I wished I'd done the cards instead. Still it was a lot of fun and a good memory from the day. How long have you been doing readings?

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lucetta Dianella
little_kiwis2
Lucetta Dianella
little_kiwis2

thank you 4laugh
normally i don't like the halloween event items too much, but i really liked the ones they have this year. Especially the bustle heart heart
i think it's because they added purple to the mix, whereas it's usually black and an orange/orange-yellow combo

I fell in love with the bustle, too. emotion_kirakira I am lusting after the ornate bustle, but I'm not that good at switchem nor do I have millions of gold, or copious amounts of gaia cash on hand. sweatdrop

me too! gonk
i spent most of my gcash trying to get to it, but the best i got to was that bolero..i'm mostly hoping there'll be enough of them in the marketplace for the price to drop down below 1mil sweatdrop

I wasted like 3 dollars in gc on the stupid game before I just gave up. lol, I only got to the Bolero, too. I'm just mad I wasted $3 of hard-earned sponsor-paid gc. evil

i wasted like $5 i think gonk i just wanted it so bad emo
Lucetta Dianella
SamhainStar
Lucetta Dianella

Its pretty quiet. I'm a little concerned because I have to get up early to get the household moving at 6, but I don't feel tired right now. I guess I will just double down on the caffeine (and concealer for eye bags) tomorrow lol

How are things with you? smile

No bueno~ I don't know about you, but it always seems that when I really need to be awake earlier than normal to do something, I can never sleep well the night before. sweatdrop Like, all of a sudden my brain is all "letsdothis! never gonna sleep emotion_dowant " Hopefully you can get some sleep.

And, I've been good. Haven't really done much today. sweatdrop I'd say the most 'productive' thing I've done so far is make this thread. I've been meaning to do it for like a week, but I get so a**l about things looking "perfect" and having everything worded "just right" that I procrastinated it. lol

haha Yeah its amazing how your brain can work against you. I think its going to be extra hard because I imagine its going to be colder in the morning and the bed will be warm, plus monday torment! awesome.

I empathize over the procrastination, the hardest part is getting started and then you can kind of work yourself up as you go after that. You managed to do it though so good on you 3nodding

User Image
Formidable Dusk

I had the exact thing happen to me. Tarot readings definitely more awesome! My husband just stood their scowling at me for "wasting" money. Some people are just way too stingy practical hehe

Anxious Bookworm

I've never had a Tarot reading. I'm a skeptic, but I'm a curious one all at the same time.

Combative Bibliophile

32,850 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
SamhainStar

I had the exact thing happen to me. Tarot readings definitely more awesome! My husband just stood their scowling at me for "wasting" money. Some people are just way too stingy practical hehe

XD Pfffft. Silly husband.
You might as well get it done just for the experience, it's the reason I do a lot of things.
My friend tagged along with me when I got mine done. The lady basically just read my face and body language to tell me a lot of things about me I already knew, still it was lots of fun.
Formidable Dusk
SamhainStar

XD Pfffft. Silly husband.
You might as well get it done just for the experience, it's the reason I do a lot of things.
My friend tagged along with me when I got mine done. The lady basically just read my face and body language to tell me a lot of things about me my friend already knew, still it was lots of fun.

Precisely I mean, if you're not going to a ren fair for fun, you probably shouldn't be there XD Some things are worth it for the experience 3nodding Its okay to be a little frivolous sometimes

Combative Bibliophile

32,850 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
SamhainStar

Precisely I mean, if you're not going to a ren fair for fun, you probably shouldn't be there XD Some things are worth it for the experience 3nodding Its okay to be a little frivolous sometimes

Yes~
Also, in the grand scale of things to do at a ren fair, it really didn't cost that much at all.
I plan on doing it again next year if the lady is there again, there's just so much to do at those things that sometimes we run out of time.

Wealthy Millionaire

little_kiwis2
dragonmaster14
Can I have a reading please and thank you.

really cool you have on right now 3nodding is it for halloween, or something you usually have on?
Halloween

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Formidable Dusk

I figured you would be, It's a cool offer. I had a palm reading done once at a ren fair, but after I got it I wished I'd done the cards instead. Still it was a lot of fun and a good memory from the day. How long have you been doing readings?

It's been about 7 years since I got my first deck. I don't practice all the time, though. I got a little rusty over the past 2 years. lol

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
thank you very much for the reading heart

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
little_kiwis2

emotion_bigheart You're very welcome! I hope it made sense. I'm crashing from an energy drink and getting a little brain-fogged. sweatdrop

Combative Bibliophile

32,850 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Lucetta Dianella

It's been about 7 years since I got my first deck. I don't practice all the time, though. I got a little rusty over the past 2 years. lol

That's a long time then~
it's cool that you still keep up with it though. I don't really know any one that does card readings and the like, aside from a lady who works at our library and did a reading for a friend and I at a Halloween party when we were children.

Captain_Redpunch's Compadre

Indulgent Goat

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lucetta Dianella
little_kiwis2

emotion_bigheart You're very welcome! I hope it made sense. I'm crashing from an energy drink and getting a little brain-fogged. sweatdrop

it made sense, yes 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces