• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
wahmbulance free candy for everyone wahmbulance

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
i hate those greedy kids so when someone leaves a entire bowl out 1 kid takes the entire bowl with him and ruins it for the rest of the kids come on wy are people so greedy

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
whaats with all the fail costumes toilet paper mummys baseballl hat cowboys

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
gonk people ruin all the fun stuff scream
No talk2hand

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lol you're never too old for trick or treating

Profitable Prophet

No, so long as one puts in the full effort. If some punk just walks from door to door in everyday clothes and expects to get free candy, then people got every right to deny 'em. But there are plenty of teenagers and adults who really love Halloween, and spend a lot of time and money putting together awesome costumes, and really get in character. Those people should be able to trick-or-treat as long as they like. One should never be too old for the holidays.

7,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OH PFFF NO.
You're NEVER too old for free candy, man.
I Say No Age Limit... :3

But May I Say, If Looks Could Kill, The Older Trick-Or-Treaters Would All Have Been Murdered By The Candy-Givers In My Neighborhood. x___x

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Anyone in the spirit should be able to trick-or-treat. whee I feel us older "kids" get more into it and have fun. At least that's what I was told last time I went. though to be honest it has been like 4 years since I went door to door xp
i dont think there is an age limit because if u dont have kids yet then i see u as still young enough ha and if u have kids then there is another reason to go trick or treating ha... i love to dress up so if i have nothin to do on halloween ill go trick or treating ha and im 22 ha... but i guess i have lived in college communitees ... but either way just dont take all the candy for the lil kids and then its all good ha

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
o kool surprised

Codebreaking Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm gonna trick or treat when I'm old and wrinkly.

I'll dress up as a little kid. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces