Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zaero123
MT the Clown
MT the Clown used mid heal against Lolliepawp...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.
Did you get the achievement for the pants? I just bought a pair and nothing is happening
I put them on yesterday and just got the pop now. Maybe it's on a delay or something? Good luck though.

Dedcadent Pants

LiaThistle used low heal against YuUki_99...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! YuUki_99 was healed for 38 points of damage.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lucidly used low attack against Kali812...It hit for 26 points of damage!

Dedcadent Pants

LiaThistle used low attack against Enzeru Shi...It missed and Enzeru Shi counterattacked for 5 points of damage!
Enzeru Shi used low attack against CrazyRazzle...CRITICAL HIT! CrazyRazzle took 30 points of damage.
Enzeru Shi used low attack against LiaThistle...It hit for 60 points of damage!
Enzeru Shi used low attack against LiaThistle...It hit for 60 points of damage!
Enzeru Shi used low attack against Lucidly...It hit for 40 points of damage!
Enzeru Shi used low attack against Lucidly...It missed!

O.G. Powerhouse

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Millionaire 200
MT the Clown
Zaero123
MT the Clown
MT the Clown used mid heal against Lolliepawp...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.
Did you get the achievement for the pants? I just bought a pair and nothing is happening
I put them on yesterday and just got the pop now. Maybe it's on a delay or something? Good luck though.

Just got it earlier
Enzeru Shi used low attack against Lucidly...CRITICAL HIT! Lucidly took 47 points of damage.

Loyal Partner

16,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Captain Fordo used mid attack against Enzeru Shi...It missed and Enzeru Shi counterattacked for 5 points of damage!
Enzeru Shi used low attack against Lucidly...It hit for 40 points of damage!

Loyal Partner

16,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Captain Fordo used mid heal against Captain Fordo...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Captain Fordo was healed for 28 points of damage.
Enzeru Shi used low attack against Captain Fordo...It hit for 30 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff