Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heeeeeyyyyy~

Sexeh Ladieh~ 0.63476990504018 63.5% [ 869 ]
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Heyyy yaaaa~ 0.076698319941563 7.7% [ 105 ]
Lalalala~ 0.068663257852447 6.9% [ 94 ]
Uhh... I has dragons. <3 0.21986851716581 22.0% [ 301 ]
Total Votes:[ 1369 ]

Brainy Sweetheart

When I send anons I don't like to send cheap items, but I'm running out of money User Image

Brainy Sweetheart

lost your shot
When I send anons I don't like to send cheap items, but I'm running out of gold User Image

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
MageQueenHoshi
Queen Kianra
Mmmmn...depressing. =n='
But I'm glad to hear your day has gone so well~ <3 c:

Awww, no, wanna talk about anything?
Yes, got some very important things done, networking with people and what not. Very pleased.

Jusr upset about a few things, especially since I put so much effort into this essay and only got a B on it...[/sighs.] I wanna be mad about it, but once I get mad I usually.....well, lose control. =n=' So instead I'm forcing my anger into depression, which will go away usually when I eat something unhealthy.. Lol. I work in weeeeeird ways. Ou O;
That's good~ I never get anything important done. XD

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Queen Kianra
Rugiagele

emotion_hug That's sad. I'm sure he'll come soon. He did promise to.
My day was alright. Kinda busy but that's usual.

I guess....I'll get over it, though. I hope so....he always makes me smile. [/sighs.]
Ah, I see. c: Do anything fun?

You will! He's amazing 3nodding
Well, I had art lesson today. We used ink to draw this time. Was kinda fun.
Oh, and your avi looks cute. heart Meant to say it in the previous post.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Queen Kianra
Jusr upset about a few things, especially since I put so much effort into this essay and only got a B on it...[/sighs.] I wanna be mad about it, but once I get mad I usually.....well, lose control. =n=' So instead I'm forcing my anger into depression, which will go away usually when I eat something unhealthy.. Lol. I work in weeeeeird ways. Ou O;

You got a B?? WOW! Congrats! I never got a B in s**t! I was the worst student, especially English... emo
And never say never, you are in school, you do your homework, and you GET B's!!! //impressed//

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

lost your shot
When I send anons I don't like to send cheap items, but I'm running out of money User Image

Hey, this isn't meant to make you broke, dear!! <3
Having fun with letters is the way to go, it's what most of us want out of it. It's just icing on the cake if the item happens to be worth a few hundred gold.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"reads past couple of pages while setting down several platters of birthday cake cupcakes."

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
MageQueenHoshi
Queen Kianra

You got a B?? WOW! Congrats! I never got a B in s**t! I was the worst student, especially English... emo
And never say never, you are in school, you do your homework, and you GET B's!!! //impressed//

Yeah, but with how I was raised a B is never good enough....always has to be an A.
[/sigh.] So now I'm upset. =n=' But still, I guess this isn't as bad as when I took math and got a C as a final grade...Haha.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Rugiagele
Queen Kianra
Rugiagele

emotion_hug That's sad. I'm sure he'll come soon. He did promise to.
My day was alright. Kinda busy but that's usual.

I guess....I'll get over it, though. I hope so....he always makes me smile. [/sighs.]
Ah, I see. c: Do anything fun?

<3 That he is. I plan to save all the Anons he sent me!
Sounds fun. c: I never use ink to draw...Haha.
Awwie, thank you. ;u; I'm trying to make her look more dark.....but the pink skin does not help me at all. =u=

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Shy Vampire

39,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Queen Kianra
Rugiagele

Awwie, thank you. ;u; I'm trying to make her look more dark.....but the pink skin does not help me at all. =u=

I save all the ones that has messages in them.
I did a few times. Want to see how it looks? The quality isn't very good, though. Phone camera.
She does look darkish but cute at the same time. I like it. heart

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Queen Kianra
Yeah, but with how I was raised a B is never good enough....always has to be an A.
[/sigh.] So now I'm upset. =n=' But still, I guess this isn't as bad as when I took math and got a C as a final grade...Haha.

...I'm sorry but that's failed parenting. No one should ever punish a child like that, EVER! ///fumerage// scream

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
Rugiagele
Queen Kianra
Rugiagele

I save all the ones that has messages in them.
I did a few times. Want to see how it looks? The quality isn't very good, though. Phone camera.
She does look darkish but cute at the same time. I like it. heart

Well, for the past like....2 months....I haven't evn cleaned out my inbox....so I kinda have to hunt for everything. Haha....
Sure! C:
Aw, thanks. c: I guess it does kinda tie together like that~

Tiny Mage

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
MageQueenHoshi
Queen Kianra

...I'm sorry but that's failed parenting. No one should ever punish a child like that, EVER! ///fumerage// scream

Haha.
You'd have a field day if you knew all the crap my parents/family put me through, then. That was them being nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff